Rangatira Golf Course
From $20 for A Round of Golf or From $205 for Membership Options from Rangatira Golf Course
- Fine Print
- Golf enthusiasts, here's the treat you've been waiting fore.
- $20 for 1 round of golf for 1 person
- $40 for 1 round of golf for 2 people
- $45 for 1 round of golf for 2 people plus cart hire
- $205 for a Long Distance Membership (must live at least 100km away) incl. complimentary round of golf for a friend
- $375 for a Non-Residence Membership (must live at least 40km away) incl. complimentary round of golf for 3 friends
- $445 for a Full Membership incl. complimentary round of golf for 3 friends plus cart hire
- Membership options expire February 2017.
- This unique 18 hole course is situated in the heart of the Rangitikei, 12km north of Hunterville.
- The course is built over 3 levels, giving you stunning views of the Rangitikei river.
What We Like
Some people say golf is a good walk spoiled but I happen to disagree - golf is a good walk improved. And golf at Rangatira Golf Course? Well, that's even better.
Join the fine folks at Rangatira Golf Course at their unique 18 hole course situated in the heart of the Rangitikei. What makes Rangatira so unique, you ask? Well, the course is built on three levels and features stunning views of the Rangitikei River. You'll also ride in the Electric Cable Car, the only one of its kind in New Zealand.
You'll find Rangatira Golf Course on State Highway 1, just 12km North of Hunterville. Rangatira is arguably one of the best golf courses in the lower North Island - it was even featured on Sky TVs “The Golf Club” in November 2009. It was also named the hidden gem in the Central region in the inaugural New Zealand Golf Course regional rankings.
If you are travelling in a motorhome and playing a round of golf you can even park up overnight.
Go on, click the Buy Now button and treat yourself to glorious golfing today.
The Fine Print
Offer expires on 7/08/2016
We strongly encourage bookings to be made by 7/07/2016. Bookings after this date cannot be guaranteed. If there are no available bookings after 7/07/2016, simply contact our Customer Support Team before 7/07/2016 and you will be entitled to a full credit back to your account
Bookings are essential and are subject to availability. Walk-ins not accepted
Gear available for hire: $10 for clubs, $30 for new sets of clubs, $5 for trundlers
24 hour cancellation policy applies, non-attendance and late cancellation voids voucher
Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and not redeemable for cash
Redemption instructions can be found on your voucher
Rangatira Golf Club may not be Manawatu-Wanganui's best-kept secret any more. The country club near Hunterville, with its iconic cable car, has been named the hidden gem in the Central region in the inaugural New Zealand Golf Course regional rankings, which were compiled by NZPGA professional Andrew Whiley. Cape Kidnappers topped the Central region, followed by Paraparaumu Beach, Royal Wellington, then Manawatu in fourth and Rangatira fifth.Manawutu Standard, December 6 2015