$1075 Per Person for a 3 Day Big Game Fishing Trip to The Three Kings Islands incl. Specialist Rod Hire & Bait, $1433 for 4 Days, or $1792 for 5 Days from Ultimate Charters (Value Up To $4023)
- Fine Print
- If you got a wish, a wish to fish, then don’t go past today’s sea-rrific deal!
- Welcome the warm weather with a pair of stubbies, a sweet singlet and a superb stay on the deep blue - just grab one of the following fishing options:
- All options include specialist rod hire and bait
- $1075 per person for a 3 day big game fishing trip to The Three Kings Islands (value $2421.90)
- $1433 per person for a 4 day big game fishing trip to The Three Kings Islands (value $3219)
- $1792 per person for a 5 day big game fishing trip to The Three Kings Islands (value $4023)
- All aboard the MV Te Ariki Nui 17m (56ft) Salthouse for some Three Kings big game fishing and stunning scenery!
- Experience a top notch fishing ground, bustling with beauties like marlin, snapper and tuna
- Max. 8 people per trip so plenty of space to enjoy great fishing!
- Ultimate Charters is fully licensed and catered to BYO
- Make a trip of it and start your summer fishing with this whopper of a deal!
What We Like
Get your game face on, grab your fish-frenzied mates and dedicate a trip to what you love doing most - fishing, of course!
This exciting package includes rod hire of a specialist rod to suit the big game fish on offer. You’ll also be given suitable bait to entice your tasty catch!
The Kings offer an abundance of huge fish! If you’re seeking a massive catch like Hapuka, Kingfish, Snapper, Marlin, Tuna, Swordfish or NZ Giant Trevally, then let the team know and they’ll get you up there aboard their massive vessel: Te Ariki Nui. Kingfish or Hapuka in The Kings area can grow to over 50kg, and a great day’s Marlin fishing can mean over 10 big Marlin landed. Marlin there are very common and the area is known on the fishing world stage for its huge Striped, Blue and Black Marlin.
You have the fishing spot on your side, as well as the vessel! Te Ariki Nui features a huge tuna tower, giving great visibility for spotting marlin, tuna, whales and workups from both close and great distances. The boat can sleep up to 12 people, is known for its marlin-enticing characteristics and comes with a skilled team of fishing experts.
She is one of a few boats licensed to take charters all around the country, including the Three King Islands. Ultimate Charters are proud to say that this boat has earned many anglers’ their “Fish of a Lifetime”. If you’re still waiting for such a catch, today’s deal could be your chance!
Grab a gaggle of great mates and experience a fishing trip to put your wanders to the wharf to shame! Just snap up your voucher today!
The Fine Print
Offer expires 20 December, 2016
Multiple vouchers can be purchased (limit: 7 for you & 7 as gifts)
Bookings are essential & subject to availability (ph 0800 262 844 or email firstname.lastname@example.org & quote voucher code)
24 hour cancellation policy applies or voucher is void
Dates subject to availability
Prices are per person
Max. 8 people per trip
Minimum 8 people to book whole boat privately
All rods, specialist rods and bait provided
Meals not provided
No refunds or cash back (except where required by law)
Must be used in 1 trip
Not for use with other offers