The Innkeeper's Lodge
$139 for a 2-Night Island Escape for Two at The Innkeeper's Lodge Great Barrier Island incl. a Monteiths Cider or Beer Welcome Drink, Kayak Hire & WiFi, or $199 for 4 people, Options Available for 3 Nights (Value Up To $608)
- Fine Print
- If the memory of your last getaway is more nostalgic than newly minted, grab today’s amazing offer, pack your bags and get going—you’re off to fantastic Great Barrier Island
- Grab a 2 or 3 night getaway at The Inkeeper’s Lodge on Great Barrier Island, including a Monteith’s cider or beer welcome drink, kayak hire and WiFi - check out the options below:
- $139 for 2 people staying 2 nights (value $299)
- $199 for 2 people staying 3 nights (value $439)
- $199 for 4 people staying 2 nights (value $418)
- $289 for 4 people staying 3 nights (value $608)
- The Innkeeper’s Lodge is ideally located beside Stonewall Village and across the road from beautiful Pa Beach in Tryphena Harbour
- Your voucher is valid right through until 28 February, 2017 - book in your summer break today!
- Enjoy the thermal hot springs, extensive coastal and forest walks, wildlife and crystal clear waters of gorgeous Great Barrier Island
- The waters of the Hauraki Gulf offer some of the best fishing in New Zealand
- You don’t have to go too far away to have a great break away - check out this offer today!
What We Like
Steal away someone special or take the whole family along for a 2 or 3-night island escape at The Innkeeper’s Lodge Great Barrier.
Your comfy room will feature an ensuite, tea and coffee making facilities and there is also a shared guest kitchen and BBQ. The lodge is surrounded by rural greenery and lush trees for a truly tranquil feel.
Includes a welcome drink of Monteith’s beer or cider at the neighbouring Carrach Irish Pub. The Currach has the biggest range on tap beers available on the island, both traditional brands and boutique craft beers. They also have a great selection of bar snacks including burgers, or book in for dinner and try from their menu or some of their fabulous chef specials and mouth-watering desserts.
You will get complimentary use of the Lodge’s kayaks for use at the local and beautiful Pa Bay located just 2 mins walk away.
The perfect mini break, weekend getaway or anniversary/birthday gift, the Innkeeper's Lodge and Currach Irish Pub have received Certificates of excellence 2015 + 2016 awards with Trip Advisor too!
Today’s incredible offer is simply too good to miss, so make sure you grab yours today for an escape fit for any occasion!
The Fine Print
Offer expires 28 February, 2017
Bookings must be made by 15 January, 2017
Book as soon as you can to get preferred dates (Weekend bookings will fill fast, call first to check availability)
Bookings are essential & subject to availability (phone 027 695 1241 or 09 429 0211 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote name & voucher code), present voucher on arrival
Excludes bookings 24 December - 8 January 2017
Not valid public holiday weekends (Auckland Anniversary, Waitangi weekends etc)
Check in time is 1pm, check out time is 10am
Bedding configuration: 2 person room - king bed (can split into 2 singles); 4 person room - king bed plus 2 singles (can set up as 4 singles)
Fair use Wifi limits apply
Must be 18 years or older to consume alcohol
Vouchers may be combined for a longer stay
Must be used in one visit
No refunds or cash back (except where required by law)
Not for use with other offers