Black Cat Cruises
$13.90 for a Return Ticket for Diamond Harbour Ferry + $10 Voucher at Preserved Eatery from Black Cat Cruises (Value $23.50)
- Fine Print
- Escape the everyday with this fantastic offer from Black Cat Cruises
- Get a return ticket for the Diamond Harbour Ferry and enjoy $10 to spend at Preserved Eatery for just $13.90
- Diamond Harbour remains one of the sunniest and unspoilt destinations on Banks Peninsula and is great for a day trip
- Explore some of the beautiful sights while you're there, including great walking and cycling tracks
- Ideal for the school holidays! Buy up to 10 vouchers and treat the whole family
- Preserved Eatery is open 6 days, Thursday - Tuesday - check out their website for opening hours
- Known for its delectable in-house made food, Preserved Eatery offers fresh baked seasonal muffins and cakes, cabinet food and great coffee, through to its lunch menu starting from $7.50 where you can find mussels in white wine sauce, fresh handmade pasta, local produce, award winning wines and hand pulled local craft beers. Beautiful rural views to the hills and excellent reviews
- Bookings not necessary, just check out Black Cat Cruises' website for ferry times - ferries depart at least every hour
What We Like
If you're looking for a mini-getaway or something different to do, we've got a treat that'll float your boat!
Black Cat Cruises are offering a return ticket for the Diamond Harbour Ferry including a $10 voucher at Preserved Eatery for just $13.90.
Diamond Harbour is the perfect way to get away from the hustle and bustle of everyday. There's plenty to do and see once you get there - how about an energetic walk to Mt Herbert or a more relaxing stroll around the cliff tops and beaches? Or rent sea kayaks and mountain bikes and explore the beautiful scenery.
The ferry has been operating on Lyttelton Harbour since 1888, connecting Diamond Harbour with Lyttelton. Its just a short 5-minute walk from the ferry jetty to the small township and ferries depart at least every hour throughout the day.
Black Cat's ferry the Black Diamond was launched in May 2001 and was purpose built to operate as the new Diamond Harbour Ferry, replacing the historic Onawe. The introduction of the new vessel has meant the journey time is reduced to around 8 minutes with greater frequency throughout the day. In combination with buses from Lyttelton to downtown Christchurch, this allows residents of Diamond Bay to commute to the city.
Sounds like a top trip! But don't take our word for it - snap up this sweet treat and sea for yourself!
The Fine Print
Offer expires on 30 September, 2016
Multiple vouchers can be purchased (Limit: 10 for you and 10 gifts for others)
Excludes ice creams from Preserved Eatery
Check the website for ferry times: https://blackcat.co.nz/diamond-harbour-ferry
No refunds or cash back (except where required by law)
Must be used in 1 visit
Not for use with other offers