Kebab and Curry Restaurant
$15 for $30 of Indian or Nepalese Takeaway or from $39 for Dine-In Entree, Main Curry, Rice & Naan for 2, 4 or 6 People from Kebab and Curry Restaurant
- Fine Print
- Treat your tastebuds to authentic Nepalese and Indian cuisine!
- $15 for $30 of Indian & Nepalese food to take away
- $39 for entree, main curry, rice, naan + wine or soft drink for 2 people
- $77 for entree, main curry, rice, naan + wine or soft drink for 4 people
- $115 for entree, main curry, rice, naan + wine or soft drink for 6 people
- Ambient surroundings, great food and prompt service in this hidden gem in Strathmore
- Choose from favourites like butter chicken or lamb masala, or try Nepalese favourites Kathmandu chow mein, chicken gorkhali and more!
- Plenty of free parking available
- Valid 7 days, 4.30pm - 9.30pm
- Heaps of delicious vegetarian and gluten free options - have a look at their menu!
- Check them out and like them on Facebook
What We Like
If your dining options are getting a little repetitive, it's time for a new and exciting burst of flavour! Kebab and Curry Restaurant has four great options of delicious Nepalese cuisine for us today!
Never had Nepalese food before? You're in for a treat. A blend of Indian and Tibetan influences, Nepalese cuisine is simple, subtle and satisfying. entils and rice form the base of most Nepalese meals, with herbs, vegetables and meats adding a mix of fresh and smoky flavour. Try Kathmandu Chow Mein, Chicken Gorkhali or Dal Bhaat. There's a great variety of unique and interesting dishes, or go with your old favourites! (We hear they do a fantastic butter chicken and chicken or lamb masala).
Snap up the takeaway option and enjoy some delicious food at home, or spend some time in their restaurant with three terrific dine-in options. You're sure to love the ambient surroundings, prompt service and delicious food.
Kebab & Curry Indian & Nepalese Restaurant & Takeaway is the culmination of the skills and talent of Govind Ghemre and his father Narayan Ghemre. Originally from Nepal, this pair are no strangers to the hospitality industry and pride themselves on their authentic and delicious Nepalese and Indian cuisine. These guys have put together a mouth-watering menu with dishes that touch on traditional flavours and combine age-old techniques with the best possible ingreidents for a result that's always outstanding.
Don't miss out! Click Buy Now and give your tastebuds a real treat today!
The Fine Print
Offer expires on 10 January, 2017
Multiple vouchers can be purchased (limit: 5 for you & 5 as gifts)
Bookings are essential & subject to availability and Christmas/holiday hours (ph 04 939 2863 & quote voucher code)
No alcohol for takeaway. BYO available for dining in
24 hour cancellation policy applies or voucher is void
No exchanges. No refunds or cash back (except where required by law). Not for use with other offers
Great service, delicious food and the best onion bhaji I've had. Their Nepalese curry is outstanding.Craig, Facebook
Best kept secret in Eastern Suburbs! Beautiful food cooked fresh to order, amazing variety. Nepalese/Indian - damn good food and very reasonable.Peter, Facebook