- Fine Print
- Play 18 holes of golf on a beautifully crafted, easy-to-walk par 71 golf course, a hidden gem in Trentham!
- With today's treat, 18 holes will cost you just $15 - that's half the price of a usual round!
- Beautiful park-like surroundings & interesting terrain at the foothills of the eastern upper valley
- Unwind afterwards in the Clubhouse, a lively gathering place for members & non-members alike
- Only 35 minutes' drive from Wellington CBD and set beyond the Trentham Racecourse at the foothills of the eastern upper valley hills
- The course is set amongst other recreational outdoor groups including; an archery range, a rifle & pistol range and a model aeroplane club which all add to the mix of local activity
- Check them out on Facebook
What We Like
Ah, excellent - a chance to share one of my many terrible golf jokes. Let's see... Why did the golfer bring two pairs of pants to the course? In case he got a hole in one!
... I'm sorry. That was atrocious. But you know what's really great? This treat from Trentham Camp Golf Club!
Only 35 minutes' drive from the Wellington CBD and set at the foothills of the eastern upper valley hills, Trentham Camp Golf Course is one of the region's best kept golf secrets. Their relatively flat par 71 course offers numerous challenges, with its tree-lined fairways, tight approaches and water hazards, while still remaining accessible to less experienced players.
Nature abounds on this beautiful constructed course, with tui and kereru (wood pigeons) in evidence along with wildlife from the swampland bordering the course. The greens are generally elevated, well shaped and open to attack by the more confident golfer, with holes 9 & 17 having forward bunkers to deal with.
After you've called it a day, retire to the Clubhouse, a great place to socialise and recall those remarkable shots that highlighted your game. Featuring the George Bennett Lounge & Bar, The Bunker Bar and pleasant changing rooms with showers, the Clubhouse is a lively gathering place for members and non-members alike. Kick back, treat yourself to your beverage of choice and sample the delicious hot and cold food from the cafe as you socialise with your golfing buddies.
If this sounds like the golf treat you've been looking fore, click Buy Now and head on down to Trentham Golf Club!
The Fine Print
Offer expires on 1 November, 2016
Limit 1 per customer per visit
Please note, golf is only available after 10am on Sundays
Golf carts available for hire
No refunds or cashback (except where requred by law)
Must be used in 1 visit
Not for use with other offers