Aqua Air Adventure
$150 for an Introductory Hang-Gliding Lesson, $250 for 2 People or $475 for 4 People from Aqua Air Adventure (Value Up To $1000)
- Fine Print
- Thinking feathered thoughts, flapping at any chance and soaring in your daydreams may not be getting you off the ground, but today’s deal sure will!
- If flying in your lifetime is a must-do, don’t search for the fairy wings and hope for the best, pop on over to Aqua Air Adventure
- Experience an introductory hang-gliding lesson for yourself!
- Pay just $150 for one person (value $250)
- $250 for two people (value $500)
- $475 for four people (value $1000)
- Get your hands around one of their gliders then learn how to soar from a height
- Put the wings down and grab this exciting offer before numbers run out!
What We Like
Get your feet off the ground with today’s soaring offer!
Hit the skies without the boarding pass and hefty suitcase - just check out hang-gliding! Hang-gliding allows you to take control, feel the wind in your hair and enjoy a completely solo flight!
During your session you will learn how to assemble a glider, run the glider up to take off speed and moon-walk. You’ll learn to fly off low slopes or be towed up to a higher altitude. By the end of the session, the goal is to have you experience the incredible thrill of take off and being able to control the glider during flight.
Depending on the wind conditions, you could be flying anywhere from Muriwai to Kariotahi, or out on Auckland’s Waitemata Harbour - either way, you’re sure to be blown away by Auckland’s beautiful west coast.
The team at Aqua Air Adventures are experienced in hang-gliding in a range of conditions and have the skills on hand to teach you how to glide safely. Aqua Air Adventures is run by Paddy who has 28 years’ experience flying hang-gliders and more! They’ll check the conditions on the day of your fly and find a suitable spot before letting you know.
Snap up today’s high-flying deal before it disappears!
The Fine Print
Offer expires 1 December, 2016
Must book before 15 November, 2016
Multiple vouchers can be purchased (limit: 1 for you & 2 as gifts)
Bookings are essential & subject to availability (ph 027 288 0193 or email firstname.lastname@example.org & quote voucher code)
24 hour cancellation policy applies or voucher is void
Entire value must be used in 1 visit
NOT A TANDEM FLIGHT
Max. 8 people/session
Must sign a disclaimer before flying
Allow 3 to 6 hours depending on number of participants
Not valid for public holidays
If you do not turn up on booked date you cannot re-book or get a refund
Aqua Air Adventure operate in most conditions, rain and strong wind are not a problem
However, if extreme they may postpone
Participants must be prepared to get wet if raining and bring a change of clothes and a towel
No refunds or cash back (except where required by law)
Not for use with other offers