$159 for a Tongariro Crossing Package incl. 2 Nights' Accommodation, 2 Meals & Transport to & from the Tongariro Crossing with Owhango Adventures
- Fine Print
- Conquer the Tongariro Crossing in style with this treat from Owhango Adventures!
- Just $159 for 2 nights' accommodation, 2 meals and transport to & from the Tongariro Crossing
- Enjoy relaxing, comfortable accommodation at Forest Lodge/Motel, with breakfast and dinner on the day of your crossing
- Described as one of the best one-day treks in New Zealand, the Tongariro Alpine Crossing should be on every New Zealander's to do list
- The Tongariro Alpine Crossing is situated in the Tongariro National Park, New Zealand’s oldest national park with dual World Heritage status
- Valid all the way until the end of March 2017 - perfect for school holidays, Christmas break and summer adventures!
What We Like
One of the most popular of the Department of Conservation's 9 Great Walks, The Tongariro Alpine Crossing is situated in the Tongariro National Park, New Zealand's oldest national park. It's been bestowed with dual World Heritage status, recognising the park's important Maori cultural and spiritual associations, outstanding volcanic features and gorgeous scenery.
Your Alpine Crossing adventure takes you across a stunning lunar landscape of craters, scattered pumice, active volcanoes, mountain springs, lava flows, emerald lakes, piles of scoria, and statuesque mounds of volcanic rock.
And lucky for us, today's treat makes it easy to see it all for yourself! Owhango Adventures is offering 2 nights' accommodation at Forest Lodge/Motel, including breakfast and dinner on the day of your crossing and transport to and from the crossing. Accommodation is allotted on an availability / needs basis. Check out what's on offer at their website. If there's no availability at the lodge they may offer accommodation at the Motel, just a stone's throw away.
Allow 7-9 hours for the trek and be sure to bring 2 liters of water, food, and weather appropriate attire. Don't forget your camera!
For more information on the walk and side tracks, please visit the DOC Tongariro Alpine Crossing website.
Hit Buy Now to enjoy one of the best one-day treks in New Zealand while all the details are taken care of by Owhango Adventures!
The Fine Print
Offer expires on 31 March, 2017
Multiple vouchers can be purchased (limit: 20 for you & 20 as gifts)
Bookings are essential & subject to availability (call 07 895 4854/email email@example.com & quote voucher code)
24 hour cancellation policy applies or voucher is void
Voucher valid for 1 person. Minimum 4 people required for trip to proceed
Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
Walk is self-guided. Guiding options available for charge, check with business directly
Includes breakfast & dinner on the day of your crossing, kitchen closes at 8pm for dinner
Allow 7-9 hours for the trek and be sure to bring 2 litres of water, food, and weather appropriate attire
Limit 1 voucher per customer per visit. Must be used in 1 visit by 1 person
No exchanges. No refunds or cash back (except where required by law). Not for use with other offers