$165 for a Cromwell Basin Scenic Flight for 1 incl. a Hot Beverage at the Alpine Snow Landing from Heliview Flights (Value $299)
- Fine Print
- See More
- See the world from the alpine landing on the Pisa or Old Woman Range and enjoy a complimentary refreshment
- $165 for a Cromwell Basin Scenic Flight for 1
- The AA have previously named Heliview Flights as one of the 101 must-dos for Kiwis – a fantastic experience for the summer holidays
- Travel in safety and comfort in a modern MD600N helicopter
- The flight offers you a glimpse into the rich history of the area, and you'll enjoy an informative commentary from your pilot with noise-cancelling headsets
- Voucher can be exchanged for a Heliview Flights Gift Voucher for the same offer
- Heliview Flights have won the 'Certificate of Excellence' from Trip Advisor for the fourth year running! You know you're in for an amazing experience
- Check them out and like them on Facebook
What We Like
New Zealand is gorgeous. It's a fact you can't deny. Here on the ground in our everyday lives, it's easy to forget how lovely the land really is. If you really want a good view, you need to get up, up and away.
Today's treat from Heliview Flights is a Cromwell Basin flight with alpine/snow landing - the perfect way to see Central Otago in all its glory these winter holidays. The large bubble windows of their MD600N helicopter will give you a great view from any seat and you'll have noise-cancelling headsets to keep in contact with your fellow passengers and your pilot, who'll provide an informative commentary.
The Cromwell Basin flight showcases the basin's breathtaking landscape and offers a glimpse into the area's rich history, both past and present. Enjoy the distant views of Mt Aspiring, Mt Cook and Southern Alps, fly through the Kawarau Gorge, and over Bannockburn's gold mining sites and award-winning vineyards. Your scenic flight includes an alpine landing on the Pisa or Old Woman Range, where you'll enjoy a complimentary refreshment while marveling at the amazing views. The entire experience including landing will take around 45 minutes.
Your pilot Richard has been flying for over 30 years and has extensive experience, including search and rescue. He's passionate about showing you the beauty of New Zealand and providing you with a personalised service. Rest assured you're in safe hands.
Family-owned and operated, Heliview Flights Central Otago have an unblemished safety record and actively work to comply with and exceed international aviation and tourism standards in safety, compliance and environmental impact.
The Fine Print
Offer expires 29 September 2016
Multiple vouchers can be purchased (limit: 10 for you & 10 as gifts)
Bookings are essential & subject to availability (ph 0800 435 426/email firstname.lastname@example.org & quote voucher code)
When booking, provide your email address, phone number, Treat Me voucher number, individual weights and preferred dates
Max 120kg per person
Min. numbers apply per flight, Heliview will coordinate groups, min group size is 4 passengers
Full experience including landing will take 45 minutes
Children under 4 can sit on paying adult's lap for $50 (max 2 children under 4 per flight)
Weather permitting. Voucher is refundable if the weather prevents us from flying during your visit
Amount of snow may vary due to seasonal conditions, can be discussed with the merchant upon booking
24 hour cancellation policy applies, non-attendance and late cancellation voids voucher
Limit 1 voucher per customer per visit
Must be used in 1 visit by 1 person
No refunds or cash back (except where required by law)
Not for use with other offers