- Fine Print
- You could pop on a pair of purple socks, maybe walk a different way to the office, oooor you could spice up your day the way you actually want to - with The Indian Kitchen!
- Known for their tasty dishes and sensational prices, The Indian Kitchen is here to give you another pleasant surprise: just $19 for any two curries, 2 naan breads (garlic or plain) and rice to take away
- It’s the perfect way to enjoy a hearty meal from the comfort of home, without having to heat up the frying pan
- Just make an order at the welcoming Howick store
- See the full menu here
- Available from Tuesday to Sunday (6 days, excludes Monday) for dinner only
- Grab your vouchers before they’re all gobbled up!
What We Like
When the curry cravings ensue, there’s no stopping you marching your way to the succulent smells wafting from The Indian Kitchen. But before you follow your taste buds to Howick, snap up a glorious takeaway voucher!
Whether you’re craving a classic butter chicken, want to spice things up with a madras, or experiment with a tikka masala, there’s a succulent curry to suit you on the taste bud-tingling takeaway menu. Pair your curries with rice and naan, and those tummy grumbles will surely be satisfied! The Indian Kitchen also specialise in scrummy Bunny Chows (not included in the deal) - grab it next time you pop in store!
Simply grab a voucher, call up The Indian Kitchen to place and order then pop out to pick it up. They’re open dinner everyday, so whenever the craving strikes, they’re there to help!
The Fine Print
Expires 10 July 2016
Limit 1 per customer per visit
Entire value must be used in 1 visit
Subject to availability
Please mention your voucher when ordering and present upon arrival
Excludes lamb and seafood options
Valid from Tuesday to Sunday (6 days, excluding Monday)
Valid for takeaway only
Valid for the number of curries and naans stated on voucher, with one large container of rice per two people
Valid for dinner only
Choose from garlic or plain naan bread
One voucher valid per order, per transaction