- Fine Print
- If you are a landlubber at heart but want to try sailing in its easiest and driest form a blokart hire at Velocity Karts is the deal for you
- Velocity Karts is one of Christchurch’s most popular outdoor entertainment activities, and today you can snap up the experience for an amazing price.
- Just $20 for 30 minutes of Blokart Landsailing at Velocity Karts (value $30)
- Get aboard a 3-wheeled blokart land-yacht for a thrilling ride, or a cruisy sail at Bexley Reserve
- Blokarts are unbelievably easy to sail and participants aged from 8 to 85 have loved the experience
- Harness the Canterbury winds under the guidance of Velocity Karts' trained staff
- Tandem Karts are available for people under 8 or those with disabilities
- Valid from 12pm Wed to Fri and from 11am Sat/Sun
- Want to know more? Check out their FAQ
- Take a look at their fantastic TripAdvisor reviews
- Check them out and like them on Facebook
What We Like
Kiwi ingenuity has done many things for New Zealand. Without it we wouldn't have eggbeaters. Or pavlovas.
But our inventions aren't just egg related - they're also eggcitement oriented!
Originating out of Kiwi inventor Paul Beckett's back yard 15 years ago, blokart has grown into a worldwide sport for recreational and competitive sailors. Velocity Karts is the South Island's only dedicated year round blokart rental facility. With participants ranging from 8 to 85 all getting the blokart buzz, Velocity Karts is the fun destination for everyone.
Harnessing the Canterbury winds under the guidance of their trained staff, you will be sailing in no time. They have a range of sails to suit the conditions and your level of confidence. Whether you're looking for fun for the whole family, celebrating a birthday or anniversary, racing your friends or chasing an adrenalin rush, Velocity Karts has it all. It is a great activity to do as part of a group where you can pit your new found skills against your friends or family.
The Velocity Kart team will provide full instructions, coaching, safety briefing and equipment (helmet, gloves, blokart.) All you need to bring is comfortable closed in shoes (compulsory), a warm layer of clothes, a water bottle, sunblock and sunglasses.
Hit Buy Now to have a crack at one of New Zealand's top thrills, thanks to Velocity Karts!
The Fine Print
Offer expires on 25 September, 2016
Multiple vouchers can be purchased (limit: 4 for you & 4 as gifts)
Bookings are essential & subject to availability & weather conditions (ph 03 3888 222 or or 027 835 6248 & quote voucher code)
Minimum age of 8 years
Comfortable closed in shoes are compulsory
24 hour cancellation policy applies or voucher void
Max 4 vouchers per booking
Valid Wednesday - Friday from 12 noon or Saturday and Sunday from 11am
Must be used in 1 visit by 1 person
No refunds or cash back (except where required by law)
Not for use with other offers