Taupo Tandem Skydiving
$245 for a 12,000ft Tandem Skydive for 1 Person or $490 for 2 People, or $335 for a 15,000ft Tandem Skydive for 1 Person or $670 for 2 People from Taupo Tandem Skydiving
- Fine Print
- You’ve tried your hand at tandem biking, tandem water skiing and a touch of tandem skipping, but it’s time to try your hand at an adrenaline-pumping twosome experience of a different kind!
- Reach heights your trampoline would baulk at and see bird’s eye views your parakeet would squawk at - just check out this deal from Taupo Tandem Skydiving
- $245 for a 12,000ft tandem skydive for one person
- $490 for a 12,000ft tandem skydive for two people
- $335 for a 15,000ft tandem skydive for one person
- $670 for a 15,000ft tandem skydive for two people
- Leap from a plane as it soars over Taupo, capturing views of the North Island’s mountains and shores, as well as a huge expanse of Lake Taupo - it’s an experience you’re sure to remember for years to come!
- The team at Taupo Tandem Skydiving is incredibly experienced and equipped with all the appropriate skydiving equipment, as well as tandem masters
- Take your adrenaline-seeking ways to new heights and nab your voucher today!
What We Like
Whether it's for the bucket list or a kick-butt story to tell the kids one day, a tandem skydive is one exciting way to spend your day.
After getting geared up and meeting your tandem master, it's time to board the plane. The journey begins with a scenic flight above the central plateau, taking in views of the Southern Hemispheres largest lake. Exiting the plane at up to 15,000 feet, you experience the exhilaration of free falling at 200 kilometres per hour! Catch your breath as you enjoy a spectacular parachute ride back to Earth.
Leave it all to Taupo Tandem Skydiving- they've taken over 170,000 people skydiving! No training or prior experience is required. You are in the capable hands of your tandem master who will ensure your safety as you enjoy the ride.
Taupo Tandem Skydiving began operating in 1992 as one of the first tandem drop zones in New Zealand. Today it has its own modern aircraft and 35 experienced crew members, as well as the capacity to skydive over 100 tandem passengers per day!
Their operation is approved by the New Zealand Parachute Federation (NZPF) and the aircraft is maintained in accordance with the New Zealand Civil Aviation Authority (CAA). Taupo Tandem Skydiving adheres to strict standards ensuring customer and employee safety.
Check out a dive in action below and nab your voucher today!
The Fine Print
Offer expires on 21 December, 2016
Multiple vouchers can be purchased (limit: 5 for you & 5 as gifts)
Bookings are essential & subject to availability (book online at: http://bookings.taupotandemskydiving.com with voucher number, name, weight and date of jump
24 hour cancellation policy applies or voucher is void
Entire value must be used in 1 visit
Subject to availability, weather/operational postponements
Not valid public holidays
Voucher must be used in 1 visit
Under 18 must have parent or guardian's consent
Weight limit is 100kg
No pick ups
You must provide your own transport to the airfield
No refunds or cash back (except where required by law)
Not to be used with any other offer