Comedy Night At The Paddington
$25 for 2 Tickets to Justine Smith & Friends Live at The Paddington, $40 for 4 Tickets Or $75 for 4 Tickets Incl a Bottle of Wine & Platter (Worth Up To $120)
- Fine Print
- If knock knock jokes only have you knocking your head on the table, check out this laughter-inducing offer instead!
- Practise your belly laughs, nail the hyena and master the chuckle because today’s deal requires an array chortling techniques
- Pay just $25 for 2 Tickets to Justine Smith & Friends Live at The Paddington, Saturday 16th of April 2016, worth $40
- Or grab 4 tickets for $40, worth $80
- Nab 4 tickets including a bottle of wine and platter for $75, worth $120
- The hilarious headline act is Justine Smith from 7 Days
- And NZ comedy legend, Brendhan Lovegrove is the host for the night! He is a multi-award winning comic who has performed all over the world and appeared on TV3's 7 Days & TVNZ's A Night At The Classic. He is a self-proclaimed 'National Treasure'!
- Event is R18
- Performance is at The Paddington Bar & Restaurant, Saturday April 16th, 2016: 8pm - 10pm
- Check out the full line up just below and let the belly laughs roll!
What We Like
There’s a time and place for Christmas cracker jokes, dad jokes and knock knock jokes, but it ain’t here! Enjoy a proper laugh with this lot at the helm!
Jarred Fell, the star of the Comedy Gala on TV3, is back with his comedy & magic
Alan McElroy (Ireland) from Maori TV's Crack Up, is also back! "while the mic's in Alan's hand, there's no chance of getting bored" Concrete Playground
Annnd Justine Smith!
Those who know Justine, or have seen her perform, will know she does not suffer fools gladly. Her charming and expressive performance take her audience along the journey with her, while never far from a punchline or a subtle gag using the raise of an eyebrow.
This Christchurch girl made good, now residing in West Auckland, there’s not a lot that gets past Justine. If you were to try and define Justine as a lover or a fighter, you'd have to say both. She is capable of tearing strips off people on stage, and then buying them a drink after the show.
Justine has previously won the 'Billy T Award' in 2003 and the NZ Comedy Guild 'Best Female Comedian' in 2008. A popular Comedy Festival performer, her solo shows: 'The Justine Smith Hour', 'Return Of The Jussi' and 'Jussi Town' have garnered critical acclaim. Justine has also written two live shows with Irene Pink, 'I’m Sorry I Said That' and 'The Pitch'. The latter was the recipient of the NZ Comedy Trust’s Creative Comedy Initiative grant.
Justine has been performing around New Zealand for blimmin’ ages.
Justine is recognised for her appearances on everything from the Comedy Gala and AotearoHA to her recent appearance on TV3's After Hours and as a panelist on TV3's 7 Days and as a writer on Rhys Darby’s Short Poppies.
A leading light of New Zealand Comedy, Justine is just as comfortable in a theatre or a local bar in the country.
Simply one of our best.
“[Smith] delivers a highly entertaining, slick night of comedy” – Theatreview.org.nz
“I doubled over with laughter” – Theatreview.org.nz
2008 Best Female Comedian - NZ Comedy Guild Awards
2003 Billy T Comedy Award - NZ International Comedy Festival
The Fine Print
Walk-ins OK - no appointments required
Expires 16 April 2016
Event is at 5pm, Saturday 16th of April
Present voucher at the venue
Performance is at The Paddington Bar & Restaurant Saturday April 16th, 2016: 8pm - 10pm
No refunds or cash back (except where required by law)
Must be used in 1 visit
Not for use with other offers