Otorohanga Kiwi House & Native Bird Park
$25 for a Family Pass to Otorohanga Kiwi House & Native Bird Park (Value $65)
- Fine Print
- Treat the family to an all-day pass to the best place in NZ to see a kiwi - Otorohanga Kiwi House & Native Bird Park!
- Just $25 for a family pass (value $65)
- Each family pass guarantees admission for up to 2 adults and 3 kids (under 16)
- See the kiwi, kaka, kea and a heap of other native birds in NZ’s original kiwi house with NZ’s largest dome aviary
- Meet Tasman, Otorohanga's Great Spotted Kiwi and New Zealand's most charismatic bird, with feeding times at 10:30am, 1:30pm & 3:30pm
- It's not all birds - there are reptiles to meet too, including the awesome tuatara
- Bring a packed lunch and enjoy a picnic with the kids in beautiful 'Rotary Park' just beside the car park and kiwi entrance
- Check out Otorohanga Kiwi House & Native Bird Park on Facebook
What We Like
What makes a real kiwi? Some might say it's a sense of place, a connection with the land. Others might argue that it's an irrepressible spirit.
Personally, I think it's the bristly hair-like feathers, burly legs and long curving beak.
Only one way to be sure, though - come on down to Otorohanga Kiwi House & Native Bird Park and spot one for yourself!
Otorohanga Kiwi House is the premier destination for tourists, families and kiwis of the more human kind to go check out our beloved national bird. The little fuzzy fellas we love are housed in specialised nocturnal enclosures, and Otorohanga Kiwi House guarantees that you will see a kiwi on your visit!
And not just kiwi - they've got one of New Zealand’s largest private collection of native birds, including kea, kaka, NZ falcon, kakariki, kereru and morepork, as well heaps more. On top of all that, you’ll also get a chance to meet one of New Zealand’s living dinosaurs, the tuatara. It's easy to while away the day wandering the park’s native forest paths and wetlands. Bring a picnic for the family and head for 'Rotary Park' just opposite the Kiwi House entrance - it's a great place to sit, eat, run and play.
Keen to get up close and personal? Head along to feeding times, where you'll get to meet the good folk who look after the birds, and find out heaps of insider info on the birds themselves! Feeding is 11am for the kea & kaka, and 10:30am, 1:30pm & 3:30pm for the kiwi.
Pack the kids in the car and head out to say kia ora to the kiwi at the Otorohanga Kiwi House & Native Bird Park!
The Fine Print
Offer expires on 19 December, 2016
Multiple vouchers can be purchased (limit: 4 for you & 4 as gifts)
Bookings not required - walk-ins OK. Please present printed voucher upon arrival
Valid for 2 adults & up to 3 children - maximum of 5 people
Valid for children 5 - 16 years old (children under 5 years old are free)
No exchanges. No refunds or cash back (except where required by law).Must be used in 1 visit.Not for use with other offers.