Vehicle Testing Station
$25 for a WOF or $80 for Servicing from VTS Vehicle Testing Station (value up to $169)
- Fine Print
- 2 options with today’s suped-up super treat:
- $25 for a WOF check (value $55)
- $80 for a full service (value $169)
- Or buy both both options to get all the services at once!
- Honest, professional advice from the experts.
- Factory trained in a wide variety of makes and models.
- While you're there ask VTS about a transmission service - starting from $150 for Japanese vehicles and from $200 for European vehicles.
What We Like
As much as I'd like a Batmobile, I really just want a car that works, and has an ejector seat. Okay, I don't need the ejector seat, but I definitely need it to work.
Luckily, the team at VTS Vehicle Testing Service know their A-Zs when it comes to looking after your four-wheeled friend.
If getting a WOF is something akin to going to the dentist for you, the team at VTS will ease the pain. With honest feedback, expert knowledge and efficient service, you’ll have that new little sticker punched and on your windscreen in no time.
Car making weird noises that you can’t blame on being tuned to the student radio station? A service might be in order. The team will check out a massive range of factors to keep your car healthy - see the Service tab for more details.
That’s a whole lotta peace of mind for a whole lot off, all thanks to the team from VTS.
The Fine Print
Offer expires on 3/09/2016
Booking essential, subject to availability
WOF inspection option valid for all vehicles excluding trucks and only issued once your vehicle has satisfactorily passed inspection
Repairs & replacements (if required) to reach WOF standard at extra cost
Servicing option includes standard oil filter, 4L of 15x40 oil and 1 hour of labour
Additional charges may apply depending on make and model of car. No exchanges. No refunds or cash back (except where required by law). Must be used in 1 visit. Not for use with other offers.
- Oil, including changing oil and filter
- Engine, including checking spark plugs (excludes some vehicles), checking drive belts, and more
- Battery check
- Electrical check
- Cooling, including radiator water, hoses, inhibitor strength
- Brake check, including removing the wheels for a visual check, brake fluid check, pads and handbrake check
- Steering check
- Suspension check
- Transmission check
- Exhaust check
- Body check, including wipers, windscreen, doors and seatbelts
- Tyre check, including inflation and treating with conditioner
- Final road test assessment