- Fine Print
- Got kids aged 8 - 14? This is a perfect activity for the school holidays!
- $259 for a 5 day Kiwi Adventure Holiday Camp at Lakewood Lodge (value $449)
- Runs Monday to Friday, 18 - 22 July 2016
- Includes all activities (day and evening), delicious food (plenty of it!), accommodation & supervision
- Country cooking, horse games & grooming, kayaking, low ropes course, archery, 11m high climbing wall, frisbee golf, animal interaction, waterslide, Burma trail, fire-pit & marshmallows, final night concert and disco + much more!
- Unique in NZ – 130m twin flying foxes over water
- Visit a dairy farm to watch cows being milked in a rotary shed
- Staff and instructors go through rigorous checks, including police, making sure they're top of the line
- Lakewood Lodge has been running holiday and school camps for over 20 years
- OutdoorsMark safety audit certified and Qualmark endorsed
- Check out Lakewood Lodge on Facebook
- Limited spaces available - get in quick!
What We Like
If there's one thing that makes us grown-ups jealous of kids, it's got to be the school holidays, right? Those long, carefree days of sleeping in late, mucking around with mates and rolling in for tea when the sun finally goes down.
Today's treat will make you even more jealous of all the fun that the young 'uns can have, but maybe you can still earn a few brownie points with your kids by letting them join in the fun at Lakewood Lodge.
Lakewood Lodge is every kid's dream - a place of incredible fun, comfort and friendship. Today you can buy 5 days at Lakewood Lodge for one lucky 8-14 year old.
The team offers a warm, caring, family atmosphere with an opportunity to experience farm life and make new friends. They look after your children as though they were their own and take all the safety precautions.
They have (deep breath) great country cooking, horse games & grooming, kayaking, 130 metre twin flying fox, low ropes course, archery, Burma trail, fire-pit with toasted marshmallows, waterslide, Singstar competition, pool & table tennis competitions, 11m high climbing wall, spotlight, volleyball, frisbee golf, games, final night concert and disco, pet animal interaction and excellent supervision.Phew. Oh, and there's even a trip to watch cows getting milked in a rotary shed!
Your kid will meet friendly animals, enjoy horse games in their arena, challenge themselves on the 11 metre climbing wall, kayak along the gentle river and enjoy delicious home baking!
I could not be more jealous right now.
Give your child the gift of an unforgettable experience at Lakewood Lodge.
The Fine Print
Offer expires on 17 July, 2016 (camp runs 18 - 22 July)
Multiple vouchers can be purchased (limit: 4 for you & 4 as gifts)
Registrations are essential before 5pm Sunday 17 July (email firstname.lastname@example.org & quote voucher code)
Registration is subject to parental consent and health declaration
Each voucher is valid for 1 child aged 8-14 years
No refunds or cash back (except where required by law)
Not for use with other offers