$259 for a Cambelt Replacement + 24 Point Safety Check, Fluid Top Up & Battery Check from Lightning Automotive (value up to $699)
- Fine Print
- Get your car seen to by the experts.
- Receive a new cambelt, plus a 24 point safety check, fluid top up and battery check.
- Operating in Hamilton for 13 years, with branches in Frankton and Te Rapa.
- Courtesy car available.
- Valid for 4 cylinder cars, excluding Subaru and European cars.
- Subaru and Japanese 6 cylinder cars will incur an extra fee of $150, payable to Lightning Automotive. 8 cylinder cars will incur an extra fee of $300. A specialist European cars mechanic with 7 years' experience is available and pricing is case by case. Please phone to enquire before purchase if unsure.
What We Like
A cambelt is a fashion accessory, right?
Oh man, I need some of that coolant after learning that... wait, coolant is a refreshing cocktail, right?
Yeah, if you're like me and need a bit of help when it comes to your car, todays treat will be wheelie handy.
The helpful folk at Lightning Automotive are treating your four-wheeled-friend to a brand new cambelt, plus a 24 point safety check, fluid top up and battery check.
Cambelts can be pricey to replace, so if you know yours is a little worse for wear now is the perfect time to pick up a new one at a fraction of the usual cost.
This treat is valid for 4 cylinder cars, excluding Subaru and European cars. If you do have a European vehicle, they have a new mechanic that has 7 years experience on European cars, with a surcharge on a case by case basis. Please call Lightning Automotive to enquire. They recommend that the water pump, tensioners and idlers are replaced at the same time as your cambelt. While this is an additional cost, it will ensure the long term reliability of your timing setup.
Lightning Automotive have been working their magic in Hamilton for 13 years, repairing and servicing cars and selling performance car accessories. So, if you want the experts to give your sweet ride the attention it deserves, click Buy on this great package today!
The Fine Print
Booking essential, subject to availability.
Subaru and Japanese 6 cylinder cars incur an extra fee of $150 payable to Lightning Automotive.
8 cylinder cars incur an extra fee of $300.
European cars excluded.
Extra cost if any additional items are required.
Includes cambelt and fitting.
Lightning Automotive strongly recommend that water pump, tensioners, seals and idlers are replaced at the same time (please phone for a quote on these additional items).
No refunds or cash back (except where required by law).
Must be used in 1 visit.
Not for use with other offers.