$29 for a Tauranga & Mount Maunganui Harbour Cruise incl. Nibbles & Drinks from AdventureSail (Value $90)
- Fine Print
- See the sights of the harbour from the water and listen to informative commentary on this 60 minute cruise!
- $29 for a Tauranga & Mt Maunganui Harbour Cruise, including nibbles & drinks (Value $90)
- Experience the fun and pleasure of real sailing for an hour on the water in the Bay of Plenty
- 40ft yacht with a fully enclosable cockpit
- If you're keen you can get a hands-on sailing experience - just like in the America's Cup
- Buy multiple vouchers and book a group of between 4 and 10, or just join in with others
- Sailing times: 11am & 1pm on weekends
- Departs Sulphur Point Marina, Pier E67, Keith Allen Drive, Tauranga
- Check out AdventureSail on Facebook
What We Like
Ah, it's a pirate's life for me! Well, less pirate and more flash, comfortable, luxurious day-tripper, but you get my drift.
Today's treat gives you the chance to get out into the crisp ocean air for 60 minutes, sailing on a beautiful 40ft yacht around Tauranga Harbour. Plus you'll also enjoy a nice drink and some crackers & dip while you're doing so. Oh yes, there's nothing better than kicking back and enjoying the open air on a yacht!
The AdventureSail crew will navigate through the harbour, past ships and out into the main channel. You'll be able to see Matakana Island, as well as have the chance to spot gannets, penguins and maybe even a dolphin or orca.
While you're sailing, you'll be relaxing on the luxury yacht, soaking up the sun and that fresh sea breeze - nothing like it! If you're feeling like a bit of hands-on fun, you can take a turn at the wheel for a bit of America's Cup style action. Make sure you pick up a couple of vouchers for your friends and family too.
Sailing times are weekends at 11am and 1pm. They depart from Sulphur Point Marina, Pier E67, Keith Allen Drive, Tauranga. Be sure to book early to secure the times you're after.
Float on down to AdventureSail and wave goodbye to land!
The Fine Print
Offer expires on 30 July, 2016
Multiple vouchers can be purchased (limit: 10 for you & 10 as gifts)
Bookings are essential & subject to availability (ph 027 231 1960 or email email@example.com & quote voucher code)
24 hour cancellation policy applies or voucher is void
Sailing times: 11am & 1pm on weekends
Limit 1 voucher per customer per visit
Must be used in 1 trip
No refunds or cash back (except where required by law)
Not for use with other offers