Waiheke Island Tours & Events
$29 for a Waiheke Island Beach Tour incl. Fish & Chips on the Beach from Waiheke Island Tours & Events (Value $55)
- Fine Print
- Tour Info
- With an island paradise right on your doorstep, you’d think you would have dug your toes into as many of its sandy beaches as possible! If you’re ashamed to say you’re an infrequent visitor, right those wrongs with today’s exciting offer!
- Discover the best beaches Waiheke Island has to offer with this deal from Waiheke Island Tours and Events
- Pay just $29 for a beach tour including fish and chips on the beach (value $55)
- Tuck into some fish and chips on the beach followed by a tranquil paddle or dip!
- The tour runs twice a day! There is a morning tour and an afternoon tour
- Check out up to six beautiful beaches (depending on time and weather), soaking in the superb island scenery as you travel around
- Check out more tour info, plus what ferry you should take to get to Waiheke on time under the Tour Info tab! (ferry fare not included)
- You’ll be driven around by a friendly and knowledgeable tour guide - so you won’t have to worry about any tricky navigating
- Escape to an island not too far away with today’s amazing offer!
What We Like
Whether off the beaten track, or right off the main road, the beaches on Waiheke Island are worth a peek!
This delightful tour showcases the best of Waiheke’s beaches - all with the island’s quaint feel. Top off your experience with a bite of fresh fish and chips on the beach! Check out all the information you need under the ‘Tour Info’ tab.
With a morning and an afternoon tour available, there’s sure to be one to suit your plans! You’ll be taken around the beautiful beaches by a friendly tour guide ready to have a chat with you about the wonderful Waiheke Island! Each tours takes approximately 2.5 hours.
Just call or email Justin to book in your tour! Snap up your voucher today!
The Fine Print
Offer expires 19 December, 2017
Multiple vouchers can be purchased (limit: 10 for you & 10 as gifts)
Bookings are essential & subject to availability (ph 0226375806or email firstname.lastname@example.org & quote voucher code)
24 hour cancellation policy applies or voucher is void
Tours run Tues - Sun
Tours are 2.5 hours and run twice a day
Does not include ferry fare
No refunds or cash back (except where required by law)
Must be used in 1 visit
Not for use with other offers
Pick up locations:
Matiatia and Oneroa Post Office bus stop
Oneroa Post Office bus stop: 10am
Oneroa Post Office bus stop 12:50pm
Drop-off location & Drop-off Time:
Morning tour drop off: Matiatia 12:30pm
Afternoon tour drop off: 3:30pm
Advice on what ferry to catch (ferry fares not included):
Morning tour: 9am Auckland Fullers via Devonport to Matiatia
Afternoon tour: 12pm Auckland Fullers direct to Matiatia
Beaches you’ll visit:
Little Palm Beach
(See up to 6 beaches depending on time and weather)