$20 for a 3 Course Meal for Two People at Lil'e Roma, or $35 for Four People, $50 for Six People (Worth up to $180)
- Fine Print
- When your best pasta dish is spaghetti on toast and “homemade” Italian means a frozen pizza, you know you need a nibble of something truly sumptuous!
- Wrap your taste buds around a little taste of Italy with this delectable deal from Lil’e Roma
- Pay a teeny $20 and dine on a 3 course meal for two people, worth $62!
- Or make it a group get-together and pay $35 for 4 people, worth $124; or $50 for 6 people, worth $186
- Your tummy and wallet can both be happy with this Italian feast
- Includes a garlic bread to share, any two pizzas, risottos or pastas and two desserts
- Whether you’re in the mood for an Alla Margherita pizza (tomato, bocconcini, parmesan, fresh basil, courgette, mushroom), a creamy polo risotto (chicken, mushroom, onion, spinach, garlic and parmesan) or even a fettuccine alla amatriciana (bacon, garlic, tomato and chili sauce with parmesan), there’s sure to be something to please your palate
- Check out the full and flavoursome menu here
- Finish on a delightfully sweet note with a sundae or milkshake
- Spacious dining room, warm hospitality, spirited atmosphere plus the mouthwatering fare are a recipe for success!
- Frozen pizzas and tinned spaghetti are a no-no when today’s amazing offer is at your fingertips! Snap up your voucher today!
The Fine Print
Expires 27 April 2016.
Vouchers must be used in one visit, and are valid for both dine-in and take-away.
Valid Tuesday-Sunday, not valid Monday.
Voucher must be used in one visit.
Valid for one garlic bread to share, your choice of two pizzas, pastas or risottos and two desserts.
Maximum of 5 vouchers per group.
Valid for dine in or takeaway.
No refunds unless required by law, and no cash back.
Voucher is not valid with any other offers.
Subject to availability.
Bookings essential (ph: 09 636-0021 and quote voucher ID) and present voucher on arrival.