Ohariu Valley Equestrian Centre
$30 for 1 Hour Guided Horse Trek for an Adult or Child at Ohariu Valley Equestrian Centre (Value Up To $60)
- Fine Print
- Here's a fantastic treat just in time for the school holidays!
- Enjoy a 1 hour guided trek through scenic farmland, just 20 minutes from Wellington CBD.
- Trek across 850 acres of beautiful farmland, through native bush, streams & pine forest, with views of the wind farm.
- Guided by their friendly, experienced staff, with a selection of excellent trekking horses to suit all levels of experience. Beginners are welcome! Minimum age 8 years.
- Valid for adults or kids – purchase multiple vouchers and ride out with the whole family.
- Available Saturday & Sunday. Departure times: 11am, 2pm, 3:30pm.
- Safety helmets are provided.
What We Like
Last night I was sitting on a bus in peak hour traffic, watching the cars crawl by. I looked into the sunset and I thought to myself: "Oh sunset. I wish I had a horse so I could gallop off into you." Imagine my joy when I herd about this deal - a one hour guided horse trek at Ohariu Valley Equestrian Centre! My chance to trot is here!
The team at Ohariu Valley Equestrian Centre have horses to suit beginner riders right through to very experienced ones, from children right through to adults, so riders of any level are welcome. For a safe and enjoyable ride (and to make sure no one can stirrup any trouble) at least two experienced trek guides will be there to help you out and safety helmets are provided.
The minimum age to ride is 8 years so don't worry - you're probably not pasture prime! However there's plenty to do in Ohariu Valley for non-riders. Eat, drink and be merry at Saddleback Cafe where you can also feed the eels. Browse through the equestrian store, take a walk on the Old Coach Road, play a quick game of golf at Ohariu Valley Golf Course or watch the riders in the sand area.
Escape the hustle and bustle of the city, embrace the clean country air and head on out to Ohariu Valley Equestrian Centre -- let the good times rein supreme!
The Fine Print
Offer expires on 30 September 2016
Multiple vouchers can be purchased (limit: 4 for you & 4 as gifts)
Bookings are essential & subject to availability (email firstname.lastname@example.org & quote voucher code)
Valid Saturday & Sunday only
Phone bookings essential, at least 24 hrs in advance
Subject to availability, weather conditions & bookings - alternative booking available if the company postpones due to poor weather or insufficient bookings
Riders must arrive 30 minutes prior to departure
24hr cancellation policy or voucher void
For the health and wellbeing of the horses a rider weight limit of 95kg/209lb applies
Minimum age = 8 years
It is recommended to bring a warm water/wind proof jacket, long pants and sturdy enclosed footwear
Jandals/open footwear are not suitable
Limit 1 voucher per customer per visit
Must be used in 1 visit by 1 person
No refunds or cash back (except where required by law)
Must be used in 1 visit
Not for use with other offers