- Fine Print
- Attention skiers and snowboarders - a snowy adventure at Mt Dobson awaits you with this great offer!
- Just $39 for 1 Full Day Adult Lift Pass to Mt Dobson Ski Area (value $80)
- This is the ultimate natural dry powder snow sport destination for the whole family with over 400 acres of skiable terrain accessible from the triple chair lift, T-bar and platter.
- 14 trails available - they offer a great balance of groomed trails to suit all abilities, a huge natural half-pipe and off piste for the more adventurous of you out there.
- Spacious learners' slope with all day sun, and for the rest wide open, uncrowded run.
- Mount Dobson sits on the southern end of the Two Thumb Range in New Zealand's Southern Alps. The ski field sits in a wide, sunny basin that collects fantastic powder and offers superb views and wicked trails.
- Heavenly views are only one of the amazing features of the South Island's best kept winter secret. Wide open, uncrowded runs filled with all day sunshine, terrain to suit all levels of skiers and boarders, plus miles of fresh untracked snow are part and parcel of what makes Mt Dobson Ski Area so unique.
What We Like
This is it! It's time for shoop, shoop, shoop!
Rachel is right to be excited - today you can snap up a full day adult lift pass to Mt Dobson for just $39! With the whole winter 2016 ahead, this is an ideal treat for snow lovers.
This treat is valid any day of the week until October 2. There's 400ha of skiable terrain for all levels of snow enthusiasts, not to mention their unforgettable natural half-pipe - go on, I dare ya!
If you need to hire equipment, they've got 300 sets of skis available to hire, as well as 50 snowboards and protective equipment. If you're getting a bit chilly, you can always pop in to their cafeteria, where they've got hot drinks, hot food and confectionery available to purchase.
Hit Buy Now to shoop away thanks to Mt Dobson Ski Area.
The Fine Print
Offer expires on 2/10/2016
Walk-ins OK - no appointments required
Valid from Opening Day - July 8, 2016
Valid for 1 Adult Lift Pass only
Please present your voucher at the Ticket Office on the mountain
Subject to weather conditions
Valid until season closure 2016
No refunds or cash back (except where required by law)
Must be used in 1 visit
Not for use with other offers