Guardian Dental Care
$3999 for a Fastbraces® Orthodontic Teeth Straightening Package from Guardian Dental Care, Value $7500 (Deposit Option Available)
- Fine Print
- TEETH! You're getting out of control! Time to rein you in
- Pay just $3999 for a Fastbraces® teeth straightening package (value $7500), OR pay a $450 deposit today
- Fastbraces® technology has been designed and refined to straighten teeth in a minimal amount of time
- Depending on your teeth, a treatment could take as little as three months or up to two years
- Your package includes the consultations required to check and fit your teeth with Fastbraces®
- Just visit Guardian Dental Care’s equipped clinic
- If you’re less than impressed by wonky chompers, snap up this outstanding offer before it disappears!
- Results may vary
What We Like
My teeth are like journalists - always looking for a new angle.
But you know what? I think they're going a bit far. Twisting things. Getting a little... crooked. Time to straighten them out!
Designed to give you noticeable changes in your teeth with little sensitivity, the Fastbraces® process is straight-forward and generally works with just one orthodontic wire that is heat-activated. The technology is designed to allow for movement of the roots of the teeth towards their final positions.
Hit Buy for the scoop on great teeth thanks to Guardian Dental Care!
The Fine Print
Offer expires 19 July, 2017
Multiple vouchers can be purchased (limit: 3 for you & 3 as gifts)
Limit 1 voucher per customer
Bookings are essential & subject to availability (ph : (09) 262 2240 or (0800) 4 TOOTH & quote voucher code), present voucher at first appointment
48-hour cancellation/rescheduling policy applies or appointment void, make-up appointments will incur extra cost
Deal excludes retainers at end of treatment and cephalometric x-rays if required
Deposit option will require full payment of the remaining $3549 upon completion of the first consultation
For deposit customers there is finance options or payment installment plans available for the remainder of the balance - terms and conditions apply, please phone for more information
Under-18s must have parental consent
Any pre-existing decay or damage may need to be treated before braces can be applied
Regular visits will be required to adjust the braces
Braces may be required for up to 2 years depending on teeth movement
Results may vary for each person
If patient is not suitable, a refund will be given but a consultation fee of $150 is applicable
No exchanges. No refunds or cash back (except where required by law). Not for use with other offers