$45 for a Superpass incl. Admission & Unlimited Rides - Options to incl. Feed Your Face Meal Deals & Photo Packages from Rainbow's End (Value Up To $89.50)
- Fine Print
- Some clever minds got together and imagined what adventures and excitement could be had at the end of a rainbow - then they made it a sweet reality for you to enjoy!
- You don’t need a colourful phenomenon to enjoy this Kiwi icon!
- Discover the thrill, or rediscover your favourite childhood spot with today’s unmissable deal
- $45 for a Superpass to Rainbow’s End (value up to $59)
- $55 for a Superpass and One Feed Your Face Meal Deal (value $71.50)
- $58.50 for a Superpass and One Photo Package (value $77)
- $68.50 for a Superpass, One Feed Your Face Meal Deal & One Photo Package (value $89.50)
- Fantastic activity for the school holidays! Surprise your kids with this out-of-this-world treat!
- Test your fears and get the adrenaline pumping with the Big 5 thrill rides: Stratosfear, Invader, Fearfall, Power Surge and the Corkscrew Coaster
- Or opt for Fun Rides like the Bumper Boats, or venture into the award-winning Kidz Kingdom, which is for children 8 years and under
- With a thrill to suit everyone, Rainbow’s End is a winning way to spend your day!
- Located in Manukau
- Grab your vouchers before they zoom out the door!
What We Like
Rainbow's End has rocked your socks and sent your heart racing since 1982! A lot has changed since then and if you haven't been for a while or need to test your resolve on the Stratosfear, it's time to come back, see all the developments and have serious fun with your family and friends.
Today's deal brings the fun and memory-makers to you for a fab price! You can even opt for a package that includes a meal or photo package, or both!
Feed Your Face Meal Deal Options, Choose From:
Hamburger, fries and soft drink
Chicken nuggets, fries and soft drink
Battered hot dog, fries and soft drink
Samosas, spring rolls, fries and soft drink
Log Flume or Gold Rush Photo Package includes:
One 6x8 photo OR
Two magnets OR
Two keychains OR
One magnet and one keychain
Rainbow's End has attractions to suit the adrenaline junkies, little beginners and those who prefer slow and steady. With scrummy dining options on site, plenty of parking and opening hours from 10am-5pm daily - access to all the fun has never been easier.
Don't miss the boat (or the log flume!) and make sure you grab your voucher today!
The Fine Print
Valid for day events during the period of 20 September to 20 December, 2016
Multiple vouchers can be purchased (4 for you & 4 as gifts)
Walk-ins OK - no appointments required
Valid during school holidays
Not valid for night events
Valid for entry & unlimited rides for one person, valid for children or adults
Children must be actively supervised by a parent or caregiver at all times
Children under 2 years free with a paying adult
Must be used in 1 visit
Rides and attractions subject to change without notice - please check the website for ride closures
Height restrictions apply for all rides
Please note: on weekdays outside of school holidays rides will operate on a timetable
Some days can be exceptionally busy: call ahead to check park numbers and carparking to avoid disappointment
Please note for personal safety Rainbow's End does not allow pregnant women on rides
No refunds or cash back (except where required by law)
Not to be used with other offers, including family discount offers