Uprising Boulder Gym
$5 for a Child's Climbing Wall Pass, $7 for an Adult or $19 for a Family Pass at Uprising Boulder Gym (value up to $40 )
- Fine Print
- Want something awesome to do with the family this holidays? Rock on up to Uprising Boulder Gym and check out these great options:
- $5 for a single child's entry up to 13 years old (value $10)
- $7 for a single adult's entry (value $14)
- $19 for a family pass - 2 adults and 2 children (value $40)
- The climbing wall is great for all ages and abilities to give something new and challenging a go!
- No ropes and harnesses needed, as you're protected by thick crash mats.
- An awesome way to gain strength, coordination and have a lot of fun.
- Based in Woolston, just 5 minutes from the heart of Christchurch
- Uprising Boulder Gym is based in Woolston, just 5 minutes from the heart of Christchurch. They're on the same block as The Tannery development and access is from Tanner St (on road parking only).
- With over 8,00 square feet of climbing space, Uprising Boulder Gym offer birthday parties, private lessons, classes and much more. Their motto? Climb Strong – Be Strong. They're open 7 days a week and you can stay as long as you like.
- Check them out and like them on Facebook.
What We Like
Got kids who are climbing up the walls with energy to burn? Never fear - at Uprising Boulder Gym, climbing up the walls is encouraged!
Get active with the whole family with this awesome treat. Bouldering is about choosing your own challenge and your own pathway to get to the top of the wall. You don't need ropes or harnesses, as you're protected by thick crash mats.
Climbing is a great way to help your body gain strength and coordination, as well as having lots of fun. Uprising Boulder Gym aims to have a range of challenges suitable for all, from people who have never tried climbing before right through to elite athletes. If you can hold your bodyweight for a few seconds on a pull-up bar, you’re strong enough for the climbing wall.
The team at Uprising Boulder Gym want their wall to fundamentally change the way you think about indoor climbing. Bouldering is all about the movement, and each “boulder problem” is a challenge which requires thought, balance, technique and determination to solve. Strength helps too, but reliance on brute force will not get you far! This is a type of exercise for those who love to solve problems, to challenge their own assumptions about what they can achieve and surprise themselves.
Kids are great at bouldering! To help keep them safe, those under 13 years need to climb under direct supervision of someone 16 or older. Younger children might find a more traditional climbing wall has a wider range of challenges suitable for them.
The Fine Print
Offer expires on 16/05/2016
Shoes hire $5, chalk bag hire $3, payable direct to gym
Children under 13 must be directly supervised by someone 16 or older
No refunds or cash back (except where required by law)
Must be used in 1 visit
Not for use with other offers
Mon-Fri 12 - 8pm
Sat/Sun 10am - 6pm