Willowbank Wildlife Reserve
50% off a Child or Adult Day Pass Entry from Willowbank Wildlife Reserve (Value Up To $29.50)
- Fine Print
- Time to round up the family and enjoy one of New Zealand's leading wildlife parks:
- $6 for a day pass for 1 child (value $12)
- $14.75 for a day pass for 1 adult (value $29.50)
- Open 7 days a week from 9.30am to 7pm
- Get up close & personal with nature for fun for all the family
- Home of New Zealand’s Big 5 Wildlife - the kiwi, our bush parrot the kaka, the ancient tuatara, cheeky kea and very rare takahe
- Guaranteed kiwi viewing from 10.30am daily – with no glass!
- They have approximately 50 types of animals, with up to 500 individual ones, so you're sure to make a brand new furry, scaled or winged friend
- Lemurs, llamas, miniature horses, gibbons, otters, wallaby, sheep, kiwi, takahe, ducks, geese and more!
- Donkey rides available weekends and school holidays
- Lemur Encounters available daily
- They also have café in a unique setting
- Opening hours are 9.30am - 7pm, daily. Kiwi may be viewed from 10.30am.
- Willowbank Wildlife Reserve is one of Christchurch’s most popular visitor attractions offering great family entertainment
- Check them out & like them on Facebook
What We Like
What’s that, Morepork?
Yes Kea? Come to the Willowbank Wildlife Reserve and see its beautiful and intreguing wildife in all nature’s glory?
“Yes, please do, we’d be much obliged.”
Sounds amazing! Let’s go! Wait, did that tuatara just... Who cares? To the holistic cultural and natural experience!*
Ditch the indoors and treat yourself to a special encounter with New Zealand heritage. Take a date on a romantic journey through time, introduce some nature into your family's life or walk alone and communicate your innermost feelings with nature’s best listeners – flightless birds.
Willowbank Wildlife Reserve offers an up close & personal journey into New Zealand's past. Willowbank is not only the best and comprehensive wildlife display in the country, it also accepts the responsibility and guardianship that goes with preserving and promoting wildlife conversation within New Zealand.
With approximately 50 different species including New Zealand's Big Five - kiwi, kaka, kea, tuatara and takahe, and up to 500 individual animals, you are sure to make a brand new furry, scaled or winged friend! They've got lemurs, kiwi, llamas, tuataras, miniature horses, gibbons, otters and more - a real mix of wildlife both native to New Zealand, and from further ashore.
In it for the kiwi? Of course you are, everybody loves our flightless buddies! The best place to view the North Island Brown Kiwi is in the nocturnal house, which is open at 10:30am every day with no glass!
While you're at Willowbank, enjoy speciality tours including a Maori cultural experience (additional costs apply).
What are you waiting for? Snap up a bundle of vouchers today and walk and talk with the animals.
*Willowbank Wildlife Reserve cannot confirm tuatara speak English, but they have never said anything out loud so it’s entirely possible.
The Fine Print
Offer expires on 24 December, 2016 - voucher will not be accepted after this date
Multiple vouchers can be purchased (Limit: 10 for you and 10 gifts for others)
No booking needed, just present your voucher on arrival
Open 7 days a week, 9.30am - 7pm
Children are aged 5 -14 years. Children under 5 years or age are free, all children must be accompanied by an adult
No exchanges. No refunds or cashback (except where required by law). Must be used in 1 visit. Not for use with other offers