Roselands Farm & Garden Restaurant
50% off a Sheep Shearing Show, BBQ Buffet Lunch, Farm Park Entry and More at Roselands Farm & Garden Restaurant (Value Up to $192)
- Fine Print
- Treat the family to a day of fun including a sheep shearing show, BBQ buffet lunch and farm park entry at Roselands Farm & Garden Restaurant - at over 50% off the usual price!
- $15 for 1 child entry - 12 years old and under (value $33)
- $30 for 1 adult entry (value $63)
- $80 for a Family Pass - 2 adults & 2 children (value $192)
- Hang out with the cute and cuddly animals in the farm park
- Wander the award-winning gardens & beautiful native bush, or try a little tennis on the lawn court
- Let 'em show you how it's done at the Sheep Shearing Show - complete with live shearing & sheep dog demonstration
- The delicious buffet lunch is served at 1pm daily, with choices including sirloin steak, steamed mussels, marinated hoki & more!
- Roselands is in the heart of Waitomo cave country and is packed with things to do for the whole family!
- Check out Roselands and like them on Facebook
What We Like
Just in time for the school holidays, Roselands are reopening their famous Farm Park - complete with new baby animals!
If you and your family are keen for a day meeting the animals, strolling the gardens, playing tennis and having a delicious feast, then guess what - today's treat will get you all that good stuff for over 50% off.
You'll get to hang out with friendly goats, sheep, donkeys, pigs, alpacas and some surprising residents on their visit. This unforgettable experience will combine learning and fun to give your children an entirely new perspective on farm life. You'll be able to explore the whole park, wander through the award winning gardens and, if you feel game, you could also play some tennis on the lawn court (they'll even provide the racquets and balls!).
And for the perfect way to give the whole family a glimpse of how sheep farming works in New Zealand, head to the Roselands Sheep Shearing Show! The show takes place in an auditorium designed to give you the real feel of a typical New Zealand shearing shed overlooking scenic farm land. You will see a sheep dog at work, a sheep being shorn and learn about New Zealand farming practices. The audience is encouraged to participate throughout the experience and ask questions.
Spending a few hours on on your feet will undoubtedly result in a grumbling stomach, so the good folks at Roselands also invite you to join them for one of their legendary barbecue buffets, with your choice of either NZ premium export grade sirloin steak, marinated NZ hoki fish, marinated chicken tenderloin, or NZ greenlipped mussels. All barbecue lunch meals are served with a great selection of freshly made sides and a delicious dessert.
Dine inside with superb elevated countryside views, or outside on the covered decks or under their spectacular old Japanese Cherry tree - it's a beautiful place to dine and enjoy the views of the surrounding award winning gardens and native bush, which is teeming with bird life.
A farm day is a fun day, for sure!
The Fine Print
Offer expires on 31 January, 2017
Multiple vouchers can be purchased (limit: 20 for you & 20 as gifts)
Bookings are essential & subject to availability (ph 07 878 7611 and quote voucher code)
24 hour cancellation policy applies or voucher is void
Lunch is 1pm daily. Sheep shearing show is 2:30pm daily. Farm park entry may be used either before lunch or after the shearing show
All services must be used in 1 visit. Limit 1 voucher per customer per visit
Child = 12 years and under
Valid for the number of people started on voucher only. Additional people will be charged at the normal price
No exchanges. No refunds or cash back (except where required by law). Not for use with other offers