Snapper Fishing Charters
$55 for a Full 9 Hour Day of Fishing + Fishing Rod Hire, Unlimited Tackle and Tea and Coffee from Snapper Fishing Charters, Worth $90
- Fine Print
- This treat is perfect to catch the last of the sun and some dinner!
- 9 hours of fishing on the 12.5m kauri launch, M.V. JOY
- Includes rod hire, tackle, and tea and coffee
- All you need to bring is some bait, lunch and a chilly bin to store your catch!
- Skipper with over 10 years' charter fishing experience
- Bookings available Monday to Friday, 7am - 4pm
- Perfect for all ages, also available on weekdays of school holidays
- Bringing a hungry group along? Pack some kai to take advantage of the on-board BBQ
What We Like
I'm going to go out on a line here and say that you love fishing. The team at Snapper Fishing Charters are here for you, with a reel treat of a full day of fishing on the Hauraki Gulf for just $55.
This treat includes rod hire, tackle and tea and coffee. Just bring some bait & a chilly bin to store your catch and you're sorted. Charters are available from Monday to Friday, and take it from me - there's nothing better than being out fishing when everyone else is stuck at work!
The day trips leave the Westhaven Marina at 7am, and you'll get back at 4pm. You'll be fishing off the M.V. Joy, a 12.5m kauri launch purpose built for fishing. Feel free to bring your own refreshments and you're more than welcome to use the BBQ on board to cook up some lunch.
As you may have guessed from their name, Snapper Fishing Charters target Snapper, but their anglers frequently catch many different species such as Trevally, John Dory, Kahawai, Kingfish and even the odd shark.
They're a family business with more than 20 years' involvement in the maritime industry, and thousands of successful day trips out on the water. Take a look at their Facebook page for some great feedback and pictures from recent trips.
So whether you've never reeled in a big one, or you're an experienced angler, this treat from Snapper Fishing Charters is the catch of the day.
The Fine Print
Expires 31 May 2016
Booking essential by 8th May, 2016
Subject to availability
Bait not included
To book whole boat a minimum of 16 vouchers must be used
72hr cancellation policy applies
Lunch not provided
Mon - Fri only
Not valid on public holidays
No refunds or cash back (except where required by law)
Must be used in 1 visit
Not for use with other offers