PFM Dental Crown
$599 for a Porcelain PFM Dental Crown at Stoddard Dental Square (value $1500)
- Fine Print
- Is one sub-par pearly white turning your grin into a grimace? Today’s deal could be just what you’re looking for!
- Take care of that troublesome tooth for a pearler of a price.
- Pay just $599 for a porcelain fused to metal crown (value $1500).
- Or opt to pay a $100 deposit today.
- Your treatment includes a consultation and examination appointment, and a second appointment to place the crown.
- Simply visit Stoddard Dental Square on the corner of Stoddard and Richardson Road.
- The team is friendly, experienced and committed to turning that frown upside down.
- You'll pout if you miss out! Snap up this terrific voucher today.
What We Like
I decree that this day, you shall be crowned... well - not as a regent as such. But never fear, Stoddard Dental Square is here to help you bear the responsibility!
This royally good offer will give you back your grin, and for a pretty price.
Stoddard Dental Square strives to make their patients' experience personalised and comfortable every time. Their clinic unites advanced dentistry technology with a preventative philosophy to accomplish not only healthy teeth and gums but confident, beautiful smiles.
I crown you, king of Smilesville!
The Fine Print
Offer expires on 15/06/2016
Valid for ages 18 and above only
Not valid Sundays
Deposit option will require full payment of the remaining $499 upon completion of the first consultation
For deposit option finance options or payment instalment plans are available for the remainder of the balance - terms and conditions apply, please phone for more information
Two appointments are required; one for consultation and examination and a second to place the crown
The practitioner will advise at initial consultation whether any additional treatment is required prior to proceeding
Any additional treatment will incur extra fees. Deal excludes implant crowns. Surcharge applies to eMax advanced and Zirconium crowns
Results may vary for each person
Timing of procedure to be agreed upon between customer and practitioner
Recommended only for purchasers who fully understand the treatment and the risks of the treatment
Full-refund if practitioner deems client unsuitable for procedure or advises against procedure for any reason
Refund available if client does not wish to proceed with treatment after initial consultation
Subject to availability
Valid at selected location only
Bookings essential (PH: 0800 4 MOUTH or 09 6207771 and quote name and voucher ID) and present voucher on arrival