Snapper Fishing Charters
$69 for a Full 12 Hour Day Winter Fishing Trip for Large Snapper & Kingfish incl Gear Hire for 1 Person from Snapper Fishing Charters (Value $160)
- Fine Print
- The winter air is nipping, but at least the fish are still biting! Get back in the game and enjoy a wee bit of winter fishing with Snapper Fishing Charters
- Target large Snapper & Kingfish on a full day winter fishing trip for just $69
- Full day trip runs from 6am - 6pm, and trips are available 7 days a week (excl. public holidays)
- Since Snapper Fishing Charters limit their trip to 15 people maximum, you'll have plenty to space to reel in the big ones!
- Main fishing areas are the bottom end of Waiheke, Gannet Rock and the firth of Thames
What We Like
I'm going to go out a line here and say that you love fishing. The team at Snapper Fishing Charters are here for you, with a reel treat of a full day of winter fishing for large Snapper & Kingfish for just $69.
The trip runs from 6am until 6pm, and the main fishing areas are the bottom end of Waiheke, Gannet Rock and the firth of Thames. You can find out more about the trip on their website. Plus, by purchasing this treat you'll be eligible to enter their Biggest Snapper competition!
As you may have guessed from their name, Snapper Fishing Charters target Snapper, but their anglers frequently catch many different species such as Trevally, John Dory, Kahawai, Kingfish and even the odd shark. They're a family business with more than 20 years' involvement in the maritime industry, and thousands of successful day trips out on the water. Take a look at their Facebook page for some great feedback and pictures from recent trips.
So whether you've never reeled in a big one, or you're an experienced angler, this treat from Snapper Fishing Charters is the catch of the day.
The Fine Print
Offer Expires 18 August, 2016
Multiple vouchers can be purchased (limit: 15 for you & 15 as gifts)
To book whole boat a minimum of 15 vouchers must be used
Bookings are essential & subject to availability & weather conditions (ph 09 303 1741 & quote voucher code)
72hr cancellation policy or voucher is void
In the case of bad weather the trip will be rescheduled
All bookings must be made a month before voucher expiry (18 July 2016)
Trip runs from 6am - 6pm
Valid 7 days
Not valid on Public Holidays
Please note, bait is not included
No refunds or cash back (except where required by law)
Must be used in 1 visit
Not for use with other offers