DeepSpace Float Spa Retreat
$69 for One 90min Rejuvenating Floatation Therapy Experience Session or $199 for Three from DeepSpace Float Spa Retreat
- Fine Print
- Enjoy an hour and a half investment into your physical, mental and emotional wellbeing. This includes 15 minutes each side for showering and preparing before your full hour of mindfulness through immersion in your own private deep space.
- Soak up the healing physical benefits of a highly potent saturated Epsom Salts (Magnesium) solution that you can trust will support your body completely while giving you the sensation of floating in zero gravity. Your experience can help to reduce physical aches and mental stress.
- Increase creativity, clarity, calm and focus in ways reserved for deep meditative practice.
- Relax, be still and enjoy some peace and quiet like you may have never experienced before, where the body can melt in to nothingness and the mind can open to infinite introspective space.
- Floatation Therapy has been touted as the ultimate in relaxation and rejuvenation; reap the holistic benefits of Restricted Environment Sensory Therapy.
- The ideal respite from the stressors of a busy overloaded life and possibly the beginning of a regular practice to put health and wellbeing as a priority this year.
- Situated in Loburn approx 5-10min out of Rangiora and set in a stand-alone studio for luxurious privacy.
- Check them out and like them on Facebook.
What We Like
Spas. Sunbathing. Sleeping. They're all excellent - but when it comes to relaxation, there's one thing that has them all beat.
The first of a kind in New Zealand, DeepSpace offers a Float Spa Retreat dedicated to holistic health, healing and wellbeing - your own personal, private and discreet getaway where you can go to relax, rejuvenate, and clear your mind.
They offer daily flotation and hypnotherapy programs as well as a beautifully renovated cool-store B & B Float Retreat for the ultimate overnight escape from a busy life.
Your spacious flotation pod has been chosen for its embryonic, pure design aesthetic, size, sanitation and functionality - a brand new state-of-the-art DreamPod where half a tonne of Epsom Salts leaves you suspended in your own comforting, warm, isolated cocoon.
Here you are free to bask in colour therapy and have sound feed directly into your own private world or you can choose to completely shut external stimuli out and let the sensation of nothingness and zero percent gravity release your mind and body to free yourself.
Breathe in, breathe out, hit Buy Now and float down to DeepSpace Float Spa Retreat.
The Fine Print
Offer expires on 5/06/2016
Bookings essential via http://www.deepspace.co.nz/#!--booking---/moj8s
Subject to availability
Please arrive 5 minutes before your session
24-hour cancellation policy applies or voucher void
Please note: Experience is 90 mins in total: 60 min floatation and 15 min either side of your float experience for showering both pre and post session
Must be used in 1 visit by 1 person
Not valid on public holidays
No refunds or cash back (except where required by law)
Not for use with other offers
From the moment you arrive, the journey begins. Owner/operator/floating guide, Lisa, makes every moment more enjoyable with her presence. The tank is beautiful, the space is magical and with Lisa's guidance, it is easy to enter a deep state of relaxation both in the pod and throughout the whole process. Thank you Lisa for your expertise and gentle nurturing presence, a wonderful experience xx
- Georgia H
I had my first float today and it was fantastic! Lisa was so helpful and friendly, and she's set up a beautiful facility. It was an amazing experience and I will definitely be going back.
Well done Lisa, it's just what Chch needs
- Jo M
First timer a few weeks ago I experienced the Float experience. Far out what a cool way to start the day. I'm totally hooked and can't wait for some more floats even having driving 5 hours to do so. Thanks so much Amazing
- Karyn W
Oh my god it was amazing. The most insanely relaxing thing I have ever done in my life the second you lay back. You remove all make up, jewellery and leave any stress at the door. Pure bliss. Its located at a beautiful character home. Very clean tidy environment. Full bathroom. Lounge. Magic. Sauna also available.
- Leslie H
Highly recommended. Absolutely stunning setting. Lisa is as amazing and super friendly. Words can't really describe the floating experience, must do it for yourself to understand.
- Holly J
Absolutely amazing! Was a fantastic experience, incredibly relaxing and in a beautiful location. Lisa is so friendly and makes the experience. Definitely need to set a whole day aside to relax afterwards too!
- Katherine B