On Your Bike Hire
$7 for a Child or $10 for an Adult for a 2 Hour Bike Hire on McLeans Island Track from On Your Bike Hire (value up to $20)
- Fine Print
- Get moving with the whole family with these neat treat options from On Your Bike Hire:
- $7 for child's bike hire for 2 hours (value $15)
- $10 for adult's bike hire for 2 hours (value $20)
- The team at On Your Bike has a range of disc brake hardtail mountain bikes to suit all riders and abilities, and helmets are provided. You’ll be spending your 2 hours cycling your way through the beautiful McLeans forest, which hosts a range of paths for all skill levels.
- McLean's Forest Bike Trail features 3 one-way loops that can be interlinked, making a total distance of 17km. Check out the Loops tab for more details.
- McLeans Forest Park just 20 minutes' drive from Christchurch City Centre. Just head out on McLeans Island Road and look for the entrance on the right just before you get to Orana Wildlife Park.
- Bookings for group hire can be made by prior arrangement.
- You can redeem this treat Saturday & Sunday 9am - 6pm and all public holidays (subject to weather conditions).
What We Like
Riding bikes: it’s good for your health, gets you out in the fresh air, and improves a life skill. Everyone can do it! Oh yeah, and you get to go really, really fast.
Today’s treat from On Your Bike Hire will get you hitting the tracks and having a blast.
If you’re looking for a handy recreational riding getaway that doesn’t involve the climbs of the Port Hills and is do-able with the kids, McLeans Forest Park is just what you're after.
There are three loops in the park. Two are well manicured trails that cater for family groups right through to the competitive bikers. The River loop is a dirt trail, due to its vulnerability to flooding. All loops are one-way and can be interlinked making a total distance of 17km. Check out this map for a better look.
The On Your Bike Hire shop is situated at the beginning of a 15km purpose built clay bike track in McLeans Island Forest Park, Christchurch. They also sell light refreshments, coffee, cold drinks and ice creams so you can treat yourself after your journey.
The Fine Print
Offer expires on 17/06/2016
Bookings essential, subject to availability
Open for group hires by prior arrangement
Hours are subject to weather conditions
Bike hire is 2 hours, and only available for McLeans Island Bike Park
Baby seat additional $2, payable directly to merchant
Please advise height on booking so On Your Bike Hire can arrange suitable bike for you
No refunds or cash back (except where required by law)
Must be used in 1 visit
Not for use with other offers
Saturday & Sunday 9am -6pm
Open all public holidays