- Fine Print
- There’s more to the big smoke than skyscrapers and traffic lights...Dig a little deeper and discover what lies underneath...
- See the seamier side of Auckland city with this intriguing tour
- Pay just $75 for an Auckland Ghost Walking Tour for two people
- Take a lantern lit ghost tour of Auckland’s historical streets, filled with macabre tales of murders, hauntings, suicides and hangings
- Tour departs daily at 7:00pm, under the clock, front entrance of the Britomart Train Station in lower Queen Street, Auckland. Look out for the ghost walker with the lantern
- The walking tour is no more than 4km in all weather. Dress appropriately for Auckland weather conditions
- Choose the date of your tour from 01-20 October, 25 - 30 October & 01 November - 16 December 2016
- See just what spooky spots you’ll be visiting below and grab your voucher before they disappear!
What We Like
Pick apart Auckland’s past with a history lesson like no other...
Explore the darker recesses of the city with a guided walking tour and learn about paranormal activity, weird happenings, and ghost sightings.
See the city in a way you’ve never seen it before and hear authentic stories of Auckland’s seamier side, including:
- Public hangings in Queen Street
- Why did the manager of a famous Auckland cinema commit suicide and does his ghost still haunt the building?
- Feel the terror of the 1918 influenza pandemic in Auckland and the thousands that died from it.
- Why was Vulcan Lane called Vultures Lane? Hear about the murders planned there.
- Discover the gory details of the suitcase murder in an Auckland hotel.
- Experience the fear of a bubonic plague outbreak in Auckland.
- Behold the horror or beheadings and cannibalism.
- Why did the great fire nearly destroy Auckland city?
- Where are the dead of Auckland buried?
Grab a friend and take a wander through the city’s spookiest stories. Snap up your voucher today!
The Fine Print
Offer expires 16 December, 2016
Bookings must be made by 5pm on 14 October, 2016 or voucher will be void
Valid date range: 01-20 October, 25 - 30 October & 01 November - 16 December 2016 (Close outs may apply. Subject to availability)
Multiple vouchers can be purchased (limit: 20 for you & 20 as gifts)
Bookings are essential & subject to availability (ph: 0800 888 282 & quote voucher code)
Not valid Halloween
Valid for new bookings only
Must be used in one visit
Tours are subject to change without notice and without incurring liability
Once you have received the email confirming your purchase, this purchase is not refundable unless required by law
No cashbacks, unless required by law
Not to be used with other offers