$89 for 10 Sunbed Sessions in the Room of Your Choice from Forever Suntanz (value $150)
- Fine Print
- Treat yourself to a flawless tan... ten times!
- $89 for 10 sunbed sessions in the room of your choice (value $150)
- The only sunbed tanning salon in Tauranga!
- Forever Suntanz takes safe tanning seriously and you will find all your tanning needs provided to the highest standard.
- New Ergoline 600 sunbed and Ergoline vertical capsule are installed and ready to use - these include air conditioning and keypad control.
- State-of-the-art beds ensure that your tanning session is effective and your tan even.
- Valid for men and women in the room of your choice.
- Check Forever Suntanz out and like them on Facebook.
What We Like
What's wrong? You look like you've seen a ghost!
Calm down, it's just my legs.
Whoa. Now that I look at them... those are seriously pale. Better head down to to Forever Suntanz - they're offering 10 sunbed sessions for just $89!
The sessions take place in the room of your choice - they've got new Ergoline 600 sunbed and Ergoline vertical capsule installed and ready to use. These top of the line beds have all the bells and whistles including air conditioning and keypad control, ensuring your tanning session is effective and your tan even.
Forever Suntanz will provide all your tanning needs to the highest standard, receiving a perfect score in a Consumer NZ sunbed survey. They understand that tanning, especially for the first time in a sunbed, can be a daunting experience, but you can rest assured that they operate in accordance with the Ministry of Health Sunlamps guidelines and the New Zealand Solaria Standards.
Hit Buy Now and de-ghost yourself, thanks to Forever Suntanz.
Please note: Overuse of sunbeds can be associated with an increased risk of melanoma. If you have a history of childhood sunburn, lots of moles, take photosensitive medication or have had skin cancer, consult your doctor before any kind of tanning. Protective goggles must be worn at all times.
The Fine Print
Offer expires 13 August, 2016
Bookings are essential & subject to availability (ph
24 hour cancellation policy applies or voucher is void.
Each session is up to 12 mins long.
You'll fill in a consultation form when you first arrive so your needs can be assessed.
Skin type 1 is not allowed to use sunbeds.
Protective goggles must be worn at all times.
If you have a history of childhood sunburn, lots of moles, take photosensitive medication or have had skin cancer, consult your doctor before any kind of tanning.
Overuse of sunbeds can be associated with an increased risk of melanoma.
No refunds or cash back (except where required by law).
Must be used in 1 visit.
Not for use with other offers.