$89 for 2 Hours of Plumbing Services from Magnum Plumbing, worth $184
- Fine Print
- That pitter patter on the rooftop is pleasant, but the pitter patter from the kitchen sink is pure torture!
- If it's prime time you called a plumber, look no further than today's deal
- Avoid another DIY disaster and have a pro look at that plumbing problem
- For just $89 you'll get 2 hours of plumbing services from a member of the Magnum Plumbing team
- With over 20 years' experience, the owner operator of Magnum Plumbing is friendly, experienced and committed to providing you with a top notch service
- Before that drip, drip, drip drives you mad, grab your voucher and book in with Magnum Plumbing today!
What We Like
If you wont take our word for it, check out Magnum Plumbings Trade Me and My Tradesman reviews! With friendly staff and a commitment to quality and efficient work, dont go past todays deal!
Plumbing services include maintenance, renovations, leaks, washing machine, waste disposer and dishwasher installation, blocked toilets, hot water cylinder repair and replacement, spouting and down pipe repairs, kitchen or bathroom renovations, leaking taps and more!
Dont tackle that plumbing job alone, leave it to the seasoned pros at Magnum Plumbing! Nab your voucher before numbers run out!
The Fine Print
Expires 26th May 2016
Bookings must be made by 10th May 2016
Max 1 voucher per household and 2 as gifts
The 2 hours onsite must be used in 1 visit
Travel and labour included, all materials and supplies are additional cost
Additional hours will be charged at $70 per hour plus GST (or charged partly per 15 mins)
Not valid for emergency after hours call outs
Valid for homes South of the Harbour Bridge, EXCLUDES NORTH SHORE, covers homes as far west as Henderson, as far east as Howick, as far south as Takanini
If outside these areas or rural, extra travel costs will apply (please ph: 0274 991 030 for inquiries & bookings)
No refunds, no cancellations or cash back
Subject to availability
Ringing is better than email or texting for bookings as there is usually a few questions to clarify before commencing work