$89 for a 5 Course Dégustation Dinner for 2 People or $178 for 4 People from Trade Kitchen (Value up to $360)
- Fine Print
- Treat your tastebuds to a truly unique culinary experience at Trade Kitchen:
- $89 for a 2 person dégustation dinner (value $180)
- $178 for a 4 person dégustation dinner (value $360)
- Dégustation is a culinary term meaning a careful, appreciative tasting of various foods and focusing the senses, high culinary art and good company
- This 5 course dégustation involves sampling small portions of all of a chef's signature dishes
- Vegan and vegetarian options are available
- This hidden treasure features excellent food, friendly and efficient service and fantastic atmosphere
- Trade Kitchen was awarded 4.5 stars by the Sunday Star food critic David Burton in 2012
- While you're there, why not take advantage of their wine specials? Little Darling Pinot Gris $40 (value $48) and Los Pasos Malbec $50 (value $58)
- Open Thursday, Friday & Saturday, seatings from 5-7pm
What We Like
Today's offer from Trade Kitchen is the perfect way to truly treat your tastebuds and expand your culinary horizons. Enjoy a 5 course dégustation meal for 2 or 4 people and indulge in beautiful, carefully crafted and delicious cuisine.
If you've never enjoyed a dégustation before, you're in for a treat. Dégustation is all about carefully appreciating the taste of various foods and focusing on the senses. You'll be sampling small portions of all of a chef's signature dishes. To see what you'll be eating, check out the 'Menu' tab for full information.
Trade Kitchen was founded in 2007 by Wellington chef and restauranteur Oliver Edwards, with reviewer David Burton at the time calling it "the most lavish restaurant fit-out Wellington has seen for years." Nine years on, Trade has firmly established its reputation as a sophisticated bistro serving deliciously simple modern New Zealand food.
What are you waiting for? Trade Kitchen will provide the great food and the great atmosphere - it's up to you to bring the great company. Click Buy Now and get the gang together for a delicious treat for the senses.
The Fine Print
Offer expires on 14 September 2016
Multiple vouchers can be purchased (limit: 2 for you & 2x as gifts)
Bookings are essential & subject to availability (ph 04 499 1639 or email firstname.lastname@example.org & quote voucher code)
Open Thursday, Friday and Saturday, seatings from 5 to 7pm
Valid for dinner only
24 hour cancellation policy applies or voucher is void
Limit 1 voucher per customer per visit
Must be used in 1 visit by 1 person
No refunds or cash back (except where required by law)
Not for use with other offers
This surfeit of art and good taste spills out on to the dinner plates at Trade, particularly the desserts, the design of which are as sparsely elegant as the four walls that surround them.David Burton
The food is terrific.Karl du Fresne