Vision Centre, 2 Locations
$89 for an Eye Exam & a $200 Voucher Towards any Pair of Complete Glasses from Vision Centre, 2 Locations (Value $289)
- Fine Print
- If ‘the squint’ is your standard look, it sounds like your peepers could use some peering into!
- Pay just $89 for an eye exam and a $200 voucher towards any pair of complete glasses
- Use your $200 voucher towards any glasses (frames & lenses) from their extensive range
- Includes a comprehensive eye examination with glaucoma, cataract, and macula assessment
- Treat yourself to $200 off the new season Prada, Calvin Klein, Gucci, Dolce & Gabbana plus many more designer brands
- Or use the voucher to pick up a full pair starting from $119
- Upgrades to transitions, multifocals or bifocals are available at a competitive price
- Two locations to choose from, in Botany Town Centre and LynnMall Shopping Centre
- Members of the New Zealand Association of Optometrists
What We Like
If blurry edges and swirling sights are an everyday occurrence, it’s high time your eyeballs got some backup with today’s sterling offer!
Vision Centre Optometrists have been caring for the eyes of Aucklanders since 1998, making them very experienced in offering you the best options in eyecare and eyewear.
Your Vision Centre Optometrist has complete glasses (frames & lenses) from $119, so you can use your $200 voucher to completely cover the cost of your new glasses. The frame brands in the $119 range include Colette Armand, Baker Street and Eye Candy so you will be spoilt for choice.
Thinking of something different? Vision Centre stock the latest pieces from designers such as Versace, Dolce and Gabbana, Oakley, Rayban, Prada, Fendi and more, all at $200 off with this treat!
During your comprehensive eye exam, the optometrist will check for glaucoma, cataracts, carry out an assessment of your macula, capture an image of your retina using digital retinal photography as well as determine what prescription you'll need for your shiny new glasses.
Vision Centre carries a wide range of lenses and will help you find that perfect pair for your specific needs. Transitions, anti-glare, polarised sunglasses, thinner and lighter lenses are all available for a competitive price.
A new pair of specs is a great way to give yourself a new look, as well as the obvious side effect of helping you see better, so pick up this treat and see the world in a whole new way, all thanks to Vision Centre.
The Fine Print
Offer expires 31 July, 2016
Multiple vouchers can be purchased (limit: 1 for you & 2 as gifts)
Bookings are essential & subject to availability (ph Botany: (09) 271 0925 or New Lynn: (09) 827 5871 & quote voucher code)
24 hour cancellation policy applies or voucher is void
$30 re-booking fee applies if appointment is cancelled within 24hrs or if more than 10min late to appointment
Limit 1 per customer per visit
1 voucher per person
Frames & brands subject to availability
Use of own frame not permitted
Cannot be used to pay an account
No refunds or cash back (except where required by law)
Not for use with other offers
A21 Garden Lane, Botany Town Centre, East Tamaki, Auckland
(09) 271 0925
W513 3058 Great North RD, New Lynn, Auckland
(09) 827 5871