$90 for 30 Day Full Gym Membership + 4 Personal Training Sessions or $170 with 8 Personal Training Sessions from Affinity Fitness
- Fine Print
- The Trainers
- Looking for a full weights, cardio and general fitness facility with personal trainers who are motivated to help you achieve all your health and fitness goals?
- Today is a great chance to get in on Affinity Fitness' sweet 30 day membership treat.
- Also enjoy the enormous benefits of personal training sessions.
- $90 for a 30 Day Full Gym Membership + 4 PT Sessions
- $170 for a 30 Day Full Gym Membership + 8 PT Sessions
- Affinity's qualified professional trainers specialise in a variety of training methods aimed at getting you the right results while taking into account your goals and fitness level, whether it be just a workout plan or a full set of scheduled trainings, they can assist and motivate you on your journey to achieving maximum results.
- This Gym facility is huge with lots of great machines and a clean and tidy spacious gym to cover every inch of your workout routine.
- Affinity Fitness has created a unique gym environment that grows larger with the number of clients ensuring no more waiting for machines and equipment - you’ll never miss out on getting the workout you want!
- Take a virtual tour of the gym!
What We Like
I definitely have an affinity for fitness, it just doesn't seem to have one for me...
Luckily Affinity Fitness is here to help us work out our relationship with, well, working out!
Make your workouts count with a personalised Affinity Fitness programme and their results-driven personal trainers, carry on your current programme or have one written specifically for you.
Affinity Fitness is a weights, cardio and general fitness facility motivated in achieving your health and fitness needs. They have so many beautiful machines which they'll show you how to use.
Affinity Fitness is one of Christchurch’s newest and up-and-coming gyms. Affinity is where professional personal trainers and unbeatable pricing joins an extensive range of high quality workout equipment, interactive fitness classes and crossfit facilities. Their aim is motivating and assisting you in your journey to reach your health and fitness goals. These combine to make them your number one pick for total fitness solutions!
Make a positive change to yourself today, with the help of Affinity Fitness.
The Fine Print
Offer expires on 17/05/2016
This deal is not available to current members
Your month of membership must commence before expiry date on voucher & is only valid for 1 month from start date
1 voucher per person, not transferable
All personal training sessions but be uses within 1 month from when your membership starts
Personal trainer sessions will be split between the trainers available unless you specify if you prefer one personal trainer over the other (Callum Holmes or Prue Askin)
Only valid for persons over the age of 16
Terms and conditions of membership apply
No refunds or cash back (except where required by law)
Not for use with other offers
Mon - Thu: 10am - 8pm
Fri: 12pm - 6pm
Sat: 10am - 2pm
Mon - Sun: 5am - 11pm
At Affinity Fitness you’ll find:
An impressive gym shop and helpful experienced staff
Multiple machines of the same type = no more waiting
Fitness classes including Yoga, Boxing fitness and Kickboxing
Large group fitness room equipped with a soft padded floor
Professional results driven personal training
Swipe card access throughout our open hours
Multiple chilled water fountains & bottle fillers
full changing rooms (large, heated, with mirrors, seating and power outlets)
3 clean new fully contained bathrooms with showers & toilets, heaters and fans. Plus an additional 3 separate toilets
Purchasable lockers and free to use cubby holes to store your gym gear
Over 100 secure car-parks, monitored by CCTV & well-lit for early mornings and late evenings
Affinity personal trainer Callum uses his in-depth knowledge in sports science to create high results training sessions. Callum will strive to get you the results you deserve. Callum has a background in cross-country, soccer and hockey. His understanding and love for all types of weight training makes him your man, focused on your goals and find training methods specific to reaching them!
Specialties: Muscle gain, strength training, weight loss and improving fitness levels.
Prue's knowledge in exercise physiology, anatomy and nutrition combined with a drive to motivate people can ensure you will gain satisfying results. Prue has a sporting history of rowing at Maadi Cup, playing squash at national level, coaching netball and being an active gym goer. This helps her understand and utilise a variety of training methods suited to all people and fitness levels.
Specialties: Weight loss, toning, increasing general fitness