- Fine Print
- Treat yourself to total relaxation at the Tekapo Springs hot pools, one of NZ's leading tourism destinations
- Just $12.50 for an Adult or Child Day Pass to Tekapo Springs Hot Pools (Value Up To $25)
- With five heated pools and a new kids' aqua play area, their selection of relaxation space has reached new heights
- Enjoy massage jets and fountains to splash under while surrounded by native alpine plants and you'll be surrounded by native alpine plants and spectacular South Island scenery - enjoy the amazing view over Lake Tekapo and the Two Thumb mountain range
- Tekapo Springs is dedicated to lifting your spirits with the ultimate experience for the whole family. Whether it's a relaxing soak in the pools or an indulgent treatment at the day spa, Tekapo Springs is the quintessential entertainment and relaxation destination
- While you're there, why not get a bite to eat in the café? The Tahr Bar and Café offers an ever changing menu of dishes, including regional fare and a selection of homemade snacks. Picture yourself on the patio enjoying a meal or refreshing smoothie overlooking the lake
- For a real touch of luxury, book yourself in for a treatment at the fabulous on-site day spa. Tekapo Springs' great range of facilities makes Tekapo Springs a great spot for a day of family fun
- Valid for Labour Day and Canterbury Anniversary Day. Not valid for any school holiday period. Please note Tekapo Springs will be closed October 18 and 19 for annual maintenance upgrades
- Be sure to like them on Facebook
What We Like
I went out and bought a megaphone especially for this treat so I can shout about it from the mountain tops - from the top of Mt. John, actually.
Why? Because you're definitely going to want to check out what's at the base of this mountain, folks.
Today's treat is brought to you by Tekapo Springs - one of New Zealand's leading tourism attractions.
You won't want to miss out on this day pass to Tekapo Springs Hot Pools. Situated at the base of Mt John in Lake Tekapo, Tekapo Springs is a year round destination for the whole family.
Tekapo Springs has five hot pools landscaped in local qreywacke rock and surrounded by the regions native alpine plants. With a layout especially designed to take advantage of the incredible views out over Lake Tekapo and the Two Thumb mountain range, this place is a true treasure. The water temperature ranges from 27 degrees celsius to 40 degrees celsius, so it's the perfect place to relax or play as the cooler weather sets in.
Each pool offers something different - massage jets to take away aches and pains (great for relaxing for the adults) and fountains to splash under (great to entertain the kids). As you relax, enjoy the spectacular views over Lake Tekapo and the Two Thumb mountain range. You'll be surrounded by mature Radiata and Douglas fir trees which shelter the area - what better way to spend a day than relaxing, surrounded by gorgeous NZ scenery.
What are you waiting for? Click Buy Now on this terrific treat and head to Tekapo Springs. I'll see you there - once I've climbed back down Mt. John, of course.
The Fine Print
Offer expires on 4 December, 2016
Walk-ins OK - no appointments required
Subject to availability
Valid for hot pool entry only
Pools open from 10am - 9pm daily
Please note: Tekapo Springs will be closed October 18 and 19 for annual maintenance upgrades
Strictly not valid for any school holiday period
No refunds will be given, however, merchant will offer a credit towards full price pool passes within 3 months of the expiry date of this offer
No exchanges. No refunds unless otherwise stated or cash back (except where required by law). Must be used in 1 visit. Not for use with other offers