The Beach House Restaurant
$39 for a 2 Course Dinner for Two by an Award Winning Chef at The Beach House Restaurant, $59 to Add a Bottle of Red or White Wine (Worth up to $163)
- Fine Print
- We’ve got a new Beach House menu for you to wrap your taste buds around!
- Meals on the beach don’t have to be fish and chips - snap up today’s deal and impress your loved one!
- Spoil yourself and that special someone with a sensational two course meal for just $39, worth $118
- Pair your two courses with a bottle of red or white wine and pay just $59, worth $163
- With an award-winning chef on board, you’re bound to be impressed with The Beach House’s European and Pacific rim inspired cuisine
- Available whether you want a luxurious lunch or a delectable dinner
- The Beach House is a beautiful restaurant nestled just over the road from the sandy shores and sparkling waters of Bucklands Beach
- With large windows and sweeping views, your dream of a delectable meal while watching the stars come out can become your dinner plan reality!
- Grab up to 10 vouchers for a series of unbelievable dining experiences
- Check out the scrumptious options just below and be sure to snap up your vouchers today!
The Fine Print
Expires 15 April 2016
Available for dinner from Monday - Sat and must be seated by 6pm
Available for lunch
Max purchase: 10
1 voucher redeemable per couple per visit
Max 5 vouchers per table
Not available on public holidays
No refunds or cash back
Subject to availability
Valid for the set menu only
Bookings essential (ph: 09 533 0408 and quote voucher ID) and present voucher on arrival
- Salt and pepper calamari served on smoked tomato relish and rocket with aioli and fresh lemon
- Soup of the day (please ask waiter for flavour)
- Pan Fried Sirloin steak pomme puree with peppercorn jus
- Moroccan spiced pan roasted salmon fillet with pomme puree and tomato coulis
- Oven roasted chicken fillet, pomme puree mustard and creamy sauce
- Arancini risotto with mushrooms, coriander aioli and basil pesto
- Selection of house red and white wines listed in restaurant