From $215 for 2 Nights for 1 or 2 People incl. Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner + 3 Day Ski Pass at Snowline Lodge, Mt Cheeseman (value up to $870)
- Fine Print
- Two amazing options for a skiing break this winter!:
- $215 for 2 Nights for 1 Person (value $435)
- $399 for 2 Nights for 2 People (value $870)
- Includes breakfast, lunch and dinner on both days.
- All while you enjoy a 3 day lift pass at Cheeseman!
- Mt Cheeseman was voted best small ski area 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2012.
- Whether you're after smooth slopes, gorgeous views or something a little off the beaten track, Cheeseman has it all! Their two T-bar lifts (Main T-bar and Ridge T-bar) provide access to the whole mountain, and there's a learners’ rope tow in the dedicated learners’ area.
- For adventurers looking for un-tracked trails and off-piste experiences, Mt Cockayne offers challenging skiing and fantastic views of the Craigieburn Range. The Ridge T-bar also offers access to the back country for day trips. Please note: there is no ski patrol beyond the ski area boundary, so off-piste skiers are responsible for their own safety.
- Check them out and like them on Facebook.
What We Like
Forget the winter woes! The best part of the cold season is coming up and you can experience it with this great offer!
It's time for the ultimate ski experience, complete with breakfast, lunch and dinner for both days of your stay. Then venture out to enjoy uncrowded slopes right outside the Snowline Lodge.
This adventure is a great way to meet new people and enjoy the unique community spirit. You'll have two nights there, with your choice of $215 for just yourself or $399 for you and another. Keen on a beautiful yet adventurous romantic getaway? Want to hit the slopes with Mum? This treat is perfect for everybody needing a true holiday.
Cheeseman is a friendly ski area which promotes a fun, family environment in an alpine setting. There are varied slopes that cater for all types - beginner, intermediate and advanced riders.
The mountain has a sunny aspect with groomed runs and off-piste terrain catering for all abilities. It has two T-bar lifts (Main T-bar and Ridge T-bar) which provide access to the whole mountain, as well as a learners’ rope tow in a dedicated learners’ area.
Their sunny Cockayne Café is a welcome place to chill out and get your energy back before hitting the slopes again.
Hit Buy Now to hit the slopes and chill out this winter thanks to Mt Cheeseman.
The Fine Print
Offer expires on 31/08/2016
Limit:2 for you and 2 gifts for others
24-hour cancellation policy applies
Bookings essential, subject to availability, must be booked in advance via 03 318 8794
Not valid during the school holidays
Please bring sleeping bag, pillow case & towel (linen hire available, request when booking)
Best price guarantee subject to conditions at the bottom of this page
No refunds or cash back (except where required by law)
Must be used in 1 visit
Not for use with other offers