David Liddiard M.Ost
From $29 for Options on Consultation, Physical Therapy Treatment and Therapeutic Massage from David Liddiard M.Ost at Applied Movement Neurology (Value Up To $185)
- Fine Print
- If something's making you feel out of whack, never fear - we've got three great treat options of you today:
- $29 for a 40 minute consultation, physical therapy treatment and therapeutic massage on a specific area e.g. lower back, shoulders, shoulder to arm or upper back (Value $115)
- $39 for a 60 minute consultation, physical therapy treatment and therapeutic massage (Value $145)
- $59 for a 90 minute consultation, physical therapy treatment and therapeutic massage (Value $185)
- David Liddiard has a Masters degree in Osteopathy from Oxford Brookes University in England and has extensive international experience, including working with the Oxfordshire MCCU Cricket Academy, the British Army Biathlon Team for Team GB selection, the Egyptian International Organising Committee for the London 2012 Olympic Games and the New Zealand Women's Sevens Rugby Team
- Registered Osteopath, Applied Movement Neurology Practitioner and ACC Treatment Provider. David's focus as a physical therapist is to assist injury maintenance as well as enable injury prevention
- Physical Therapy/Osteopathy is a form of hands on treatment, using a range of techniques which may help to relieve body aches and pains
What We Like
"She'll be right" is an acceptable attitude to have about macaroni art, but not when it comes to your health! If you've got niggling pains that are getting you down, we've got the treat for you, thanks to David Liddiard.
Snap up a session with David and get things sorted. Your appointment includes a consultation, physical therapy treatment and therapeutic massage. Not sure what to expect? Physical therapy/osteopathy is a form of hands on treatment, using a range of techniques which may help relieve body aches and pains, including muscle stretching, massage and joint manipulation. The aim is to aid in healing, relieve pain and restore function.
With a Masters degree in Osteopathy at Oxford Brookes University in England, David Liddiard has a wealth of knowledge and experience. He's worked as part of the medical team for England county cricket players at the Oxfordshire MCCU Cricket Academy, with the British Army Biathlon team for team GB selection; and as a personal assistant to Dr Rania Elwani, the Egyptian International Organising Committee official at London 2012 Olympic Games. Most recently he worked at this year's Rio 2016 Olympic Games in the athlete medical care team, assisting in sideline management.
Take charge of your health and get those aches and pains sorted with David Liddiard.
The Fine Print
Offer expires on 11 December, 2016
Multiple vouchers can be purchased (limit: 1 for you & 1 as a gift)
Bookings are essential & subject to availability (email email@example.com & quote voucher code)
24 hour cancellation policy applies or voucher is void
Limit 1 voucher per customer per visit
Must be used in 1 visit by 1 person
No exchanges. No refunds or cash back (except where required by law). Not for use with other offers