From $49 for Personal Training Packages with Lote Raikabula at Results Room (Value Up To $390)
- Fine Print
- See More
- Lote Raikabula
- Serious about getting in shape? Get real training at The Results Room with former All Black Lote Raikabula
- $49 for a Personal Trainer Taster Package - two 30 minute PT sessions (value $130)
- $89 for the Shaping Up Package - four 30 minute PT sessions (value $260)
- $129 for the Real Results Package - six 30 minute PT sessions (value $390)
- Results Room take training seriously and are here to help you achieve your fitness dreams
- Great CBD location with showers and towels provided, available from 5am to 10pm daily
- Lote Raikabula is a key playmaker in the All Blacks Sevens with a huge passion for fitness - he's here to pass on his considerable skills and knowledge to anyone wanting to challenge themselves with exercise and nutrition
- The Results Room is a small, personal environment featuring 2 floors of top of the line equipment
- Want to see more about The Results Room? Take a look at the 'See More' tab!
- Check them out and like them on Facebook
What We Like
You've tried a morning run. You've tried the push-up challenge. You've even tried walking everywhere instead of taking the bus (well, you tried it once, but it rained and you gave up). It's time to get fit and it's time to get serious about it.
What do you need? The Results Room. And who do you need? Lote Raikabula.
Lote Raikabula's a key playmaker in the All Blacks Sevens and has been a professional athlete for 12 years. He has clocked up more than 60 tournaments since his debut in 2006 and picked up two Commonwealth Games gold medals and four World Series medals along the way. And he's here with 3 terrific options on personal training to give you a chance to learn from this sporting legend. Check out the 'Lote Raikabula' tab for more info about your new personal trainer.
The Results Room isn't a gym - it's a small, personal environment where you can be comfortable and get individualised attention to achieve your fitness goals. This is personal training at its best. With a large space with limited people, they take fitness seriously. No mirrors, no grunting and most importantly, no lines or waiting for equipment. You can be yourself and focus on your health and fitness goals with their top of the line equipment. They're open 7 days a week from 5am to 10pm, meaning you can come in before work, during the day or after work. Their great CBD location has showers and towels provided.
If you have ever thought about taking your health seriously, then today's offer from Results Room is for you.
The Fine Print
Offer expires on 30 September 2016
Multiple vouchers can be purchased (limit: 1 for you & 1 as a gift)
Bookings are essential & subject to availability (ph 04 472 9642 & quote voucher code)
24 hour cancellation policy applies or voucher is void
Limit 1 voucher per customer per visit
Must be used in 1 visit by 1 person
No refunds or cash back (except where required by law)
Not for use with other offers
For enquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (04) 4729642
Here's what Lote has to say:
Fitness has been a huge part of my life as a professional athlete for the past 12 years and I know what it takes to achieve goals. Now I want to pass on my skills and knowledge as a personal trainer to anyone wanting to challenge themselves with exercise and nutrition. I enjoy working with elite athletes and the general public and have had awesome results with clients who have lost weight, reduced pain, and have had general health improvements.
My main focus as a personal trainer is to help people enjoy their lives. I have endless energy to inspire and encourage my clients to achieve their goals and push their own limits. I spend time designing programmes that are suited to each individual and can monitor results with fitness testing and measurements along the way. I also enjoy and have experience taking group fitness classes and sports team trainings, eg. Lyall Bay Surf Lifesaving Team.