Preserved Cook School
From $52 for a 'Three Things Italian', 'The Big Breakfast', 'Plating Master Class' or 'Fresh Cheese' Workshop from Preserved Cook School (value up to $195)
- Fine Print
- Learn how to cook up a storm with these fantastic workshops from Preserved Cook School!
- $52 for the Three Things Italian workshop (value $95) - Fri 22 April 10am - 1pm, or Sat 23 April 10am - 1pm
- Colourful, creative & delicious! Learn how to make beautiful show-stopping ravioli, creamy home-made ricotta and luxury focaccia bread with olive oil, sea salt and rosemary.
- Includes pasta demo, fully hands-on pasta making, ravioli, a glass of wine, pasta to take home & more.
- $66 for the Big Breakfast workshop (value $120) - Fri 29 April 10am - 1pm, or Sat 30 April 10am - 1pm
- Calling all kings/queens of the BBQ! Learn the secret to making the best bacon ever, along with making tasty artisan sausages from scratch.
- Includes wet & dry bacon curing demo, fully hands-on sausage making, tasters, beer, sausages to take home & more.
- $99 for the Fresh Cheese workshop (value $195) - Sat 12 March 10am - 2pm, or Sat 9 Apr 10am - 2pm
- Discover how simple, enjoyable and beautifully tasty making fresh dairy products at home can be!
- Covers herb infused butter, roast garlic cream cheese, feta, halloumi, hands-on ricotta making session, light lunch & tasters
- $66 for the Plating Master Class workshop ($120) - Sat 23 April 2pm - 5pm
- Learn to plate like a master chef and impress your dinner guests with Chef Davy!
- Start with gel and puree demos - then let your inner artist fly and try it yourself! Course includes all ingredients & a glass of wine.
- Workshops are suitable for any skill level, from novice to chef, in a relaxed & fun environment.
- Preserved is a family run cooking school that balances low tech with high charm, specialising in seasonal, sustainable, sensational (yet doable!) food.
- As featured in Dish Magazine, Australian Country Collections and on Topp Country with the Topp Twins!
What We Like
Whether you're a budding chef looking to sharpen your skills, or your version of fancy cooking is heating your chicken noodles on the stove rather than in the microwave - Preserved Cook School wants to show you a thing or two!
With a range of fantastic workshops on offer, including Three Things Italian, The Big Breakfast, Fresh Cheese and Plating Master Class, Preserved will have you whipping up incredible homemade cheeses, cured meats, fresh focaccia and stunning stained-glass pasta (or plating it up like a pro) in no time flat!
Based in picturesque Diamond Harbour, Preserved is a family-run school passionate about reviving and promoting the heritage arts of salting, fermenting, curing, preserving and pickling. They love sharing their knowledge, listening to yours, making good food and relaxing over a good story. Preserve supports local produce, small farmers and happy animals raised on ethical principles - that's why all of their cheeses are made using local milk, and all pork & eggs used are free range!
Each workshop's been crafted to be suitable for all skill levels, whether you're working on your first Michelin star or you're still working out how to use the can-opener, so click Buy Now and get ready to cook, cure and plate up a storm with Preserve!
The Fine Print
Valid for the class date shown on your voucher
You will automatically be booked for the date purchased. Please email email@example.com after purchase with your contact details to register
72 hour cancellation policy applies - non-attendance or late cancellation voids voucher
R18 for alcohol
No refunds or cash back (except where required by law)
Must be used in one visit
Not to be used with other offers