Crawshaw Opticians & Optometrists
From $59 for an Eye Exam, Frame & Lens Package from Crawshaw Opticians and Optometrists Ltd, Options for 2 Frames, Bluelight Blocking, Progressive & Bifocal Lenses Available (Worth Up To $615)
- Fine Print
- Is a hefty price tag putting you off getting an eye test? Don’t put that blurry vision on the back burner, get it seen to for less with today’s sensational deal!
- With this voucher in hand, you’ll be entitled to an eye exam to ensure your precious peepers are in the best possible shape! Plus, depending on what option you select, your voucher includes 1 or 2 pairs of glasses (frames and lenses) to help out if your eyes do need a boost
- Not only will things seem a little clearer, your new bespectacled look is sure to get a few compliments!
- Choose the package that best suits you from the fabulous options below:
- $59 for a full eye test, a pair of frames and single vision lenses (valid for powers +2.00 to -2.00 up to -2.00 cyl), worth up to $445
- $99 for an eye exam and two pairs of glasses including frames and single vision lenses (valid for powers +2.00 to -2.00 up to -2.00 cyl), worth up to $825
- $129 for an eye exam, frames and lenses with Bluelight blocking multicoat (valid for powers +2.00 to -2.00 up to -2.00 cyl), worth up to $555
- $169 for a full eye test and a pair of frames with progressive or bifocal lenses (valid for powers +2.00 to -2.00 up to -2.00 cyl ), worth up to $615
- Choose your glasses from a stylish range of 150-200 frames, plus stock is replenished with 20 to 30 different frames each week
- There's upgrades available on frames and lenses outside of the +2.00 to -2.00 up to -2.00 cyl eye range, just speak to the friendly team
- Just pop into Crawshaw Opticians and Optometrists in Takapuna
What We Like
I love my glasses. They are great.
They trick people into thinking you're super-smart, they make you a cyborg (technically) - plus there's also something in my notes about how they help you see things. Which I could probably read if I put my glasses back on.
But we all know you need to keep your glasses up to date. Your eyes are always changing and so is fashion. Nowadays everyone calls my vintage John Lennon frames "Harry Potter glasses", which just ticks me off.
Don't get left behind. Snap up today's treat from Crawshaw Opticians & Optometrists and get one of their sweet choices for those peepers.
Upgrades are available on frame options, please discuss with Crawshaw at the time of your appointment. Frames stock is replenished with 20 to 30 different frames each week.
If you're thinking about the blue light-blocking multi coat, here is a great reason. Excessive exposure to harmful blue light from computers, smartphones, iPads, tablets and the UV light from general environment can cause retinal cell damage over time and also contribute to macular degeneration. Talk to your optician about adding the blue light-blocking multi coat to your prescription.
So stop staring at this screen (it's bad for your eyes) and hit Buy on this crystal-clear treat from Crawshaw Opticians and Optometrists. Join all us glasses-wearing cyborgs today!
The Fine Print
Expires 28 July 2016
24-hour cancellation policy applies
All services must be used by 1 customer
Booking essential, subject to availability
Eye exam not applicable to children under 6 years of age
Eye test does not include contact lens consultation
$15 fee applies for a written prescription
24hr cancellation policy applies or voucher void, as well as 10min lateness; otherwise $25 fee applies for re-booking
Choose from full-rimmed frames only
No refunds or cash back (except where required by law)
Not for use with other offers
Valid for powers +2 to -2 / -2 cyl