- Fine Print
- Leaf Hair leaves no stone unturned with this plethora of hair packages!
- Choose from the following 3 options:
- $59 for a Cut & Keratin Conditioning Treatment & Blow Wave or GHD Finish
- $99 for Global Colour or 1/2 Head of Highlights, Cut & Colour Lock Treatment & Blow Wave or GHD Finish + $20 Return Voucher
- $99 for a Full Head of Highlights, Toner, Colour Lock Treatment & Blow Wave or GHD Finish + $20 Return Voucher
- Check them out and like them on Facebook
- Leaf will stay open for you! If you cannot make it during the day ask about Leaf's flexible hours
What We Like
Need a change? I hair this treat is what you've been looking for!
Choose from one of three excellent hair package options from Leaf Hair Studio that will leave you looking fab and feeling amazing.
Leaf Hair Studio’s stylists have carved out a niche in Dunedin, offering a fresh international style. The studio offers a range of services, including cuts, colouring, perms, Japanese permanent straightening, and hair and make up for special events. Let them take care of you in their beautiful, Japanese inspired minimalist studio. Located on Moray Place, a short wander from The Octagon, Leaf Hair offers a space to escape, right in the middle of the city.
Hit Buy for unbeleafable hair thanks to Leaf Hair Studio.
The Fine Print
Offer expires on 7 October 2016
Multiple vouchers can be purchased (limit: 1 for you & 1 as gifts)
Bookings are essential & subject to availability (call 03 470 1279/email firstname.lastname@example.org & quote voucher code)
24 hour cancellation policy applies or voucher is void
Extra long or very thick hair may incur an extra charge ($15-$50)
$20 return voucher can only be used with services over $65
Option 2: toner $20 may be added on in store payable direct to Leaf Hair Studio
Option 3: hair cut $40 may be added on in store payable direct to Leaf Hair Studio
Limit 1 voucher per customer per visit
Must be used in 1 visit by 1 person
No refunds or cash back (except where required by law)
Not for use with other offers