From $69.99 for a Kaituna River Sledging Experience incl Town Pick Up and Photo CD from Kaitiaki Adventures (Value Up To $654)
- Fine Print
- Is a little boogie boarding just not getting the adrenaline pumping like it used to? Up the ante and grab today’s daring deal!
- Water sledging (or hydrospeeding) is a professional sport in Europe and is quickly capturing the interests of adrenaline junkies around the world - and now it’s your turn!
- Choose from:
- $69.99 for One Person (Value $109)
- $138 for Two People (Value $218)
- $272 for Four People (Value $436)
- $402 for Six People (Value $654)
- Kaitiaki Adventures offers an exciting sledging experience complete with beautiful scenery, play holes and awesome river rapids!
- You take control of your sledge, propelling and directing it along the river with the flippers on your feet
- The friendly and experienced guides will be right there to help you when necessary
- No sledging experience necessary!
- You’ll be equipped with a padded wetsuit, booties, life jacket, helmet and fins for kicking, providing propulsion and steering
- The river purpose-designed sledge features chest rests and allows your arms to be tucked inside for good grip and control
- All transfers from town, to the river and end of the river are included
- Kaitiaki Adventures is located at The 3D Maze, Te Ngae Park, Rotorua
- Go on, treat that adrenaline junkie to today’s thrilling deal before it shoots out the door!
What We Like
Need a bit more excitement in your life? Do you find yourself drinking endless cups of tea, trying hopelessly to cut through the thick taste of boredom? Is roughly half your workday taken up by staring out the window and sighing?
Sounds like you're in desperate need of some adventure.
Treat yourself to the experience of a lifetime with Kaitiaki Adventures' White Water Rafting or Sledging, including a photo CD immortalising the ride of your life!
Let Rotorua's most experienced raft and sledge crew guide you through the outstanding waterways surrounding Rotorua in style. With their world-class rafting and sledging abilities and fun-loving personalities, coupled with the best gear, it will be an experience you'll never forget.
The entire trip takes around three and a half hours with an hour spent in the water. Courtesy transport is provided if needed, along with all your river equipment and safety gear.
So what exactly is white water sledging?
In the late 70's some keen Frenchmen were lying on bags full of life jackets and polystyrene, floating down stream. In 1981 the first water sledge was built (then known as hydrospeed or hydrospeeding). Sledging is now a professional sport in Europe and gaining popularity around the world, including in New Zealand. The attraction of white water sledging is that you are in control, propelled by the flippers on your feet.
Kaitiaki are NZ's pioneers in water sledging, taking sledging to its ultimate extreme. Their tailored sledging packages provide a safe but enjoyable adventure for people with no prior experience. Kaitiaki Adventures Rotorua will give you all the training and safety equipment of the highest standard to make your journey a safe yet unforgettable time. Safety is paramount and your entertainment is guaranteed.
Enough moping around and sighing listlessly - if you're craving excitement, Kaitiaki Adventures have what you need. Click Buy and get yourself this heart-pumping treat today!
The Fine Print
Offer expires on 24 December, 2016
Bookings essential, subject to availability and weather conditions. Call 0800 338 736 and mention your voucher number.
Minimum age 13 years
Trip Times: 8:30am, 12:30pm and 2:30pm
All transfers from town, to river and end of river are included. All river equipment will be provided
No exchanges. No refunds or cashback (except where required by law). Must be used in 1 visit. Not for use with other offers