$169 for a Kapiti Island Helicopter Day Out for 1 incl. Helicopter Flight over Kapiti Island, Entry into Southward Car Museum + Return Train Journey from Wellington
- Fine Print
- Have an amazing day out with this awesome offer from Kapiti Heliworx
- $169 for a helicopter flight over Kapiti Island, entry into Southward Car Museum and return train journey from Wellington
- Available May 7, May 15, June 4 and June 11 - choose your date when purchasing
- Southward Car Museum is the largest and most comprehensive car museum in the southern hemisphere, featuring more than 400 cars, motorbikes, planes and much more
- Kapiti Island is rich in culture and history with some of the best vistas in New Zealand
- Great gift idea for Mum this Mothers' Day!
What We Like
Keen for an awesome day out? Kapiti Heliworx have an amazing treat for us today!
Here's how it goes. You'll hop on the train up to the gorgeous Kapiti Coast from Wellington station. Enjoy this great train trip featuring beautiful vistas, dramatic coastlines and tunnels. It's a great way to enjoy the scenery of New Zealand without the stress or hassle of driving. On a nice day, you might even be able to see out to the South Island! To get to your helicopter ride on time, you'll need to get on the 9.44am train from Wellington station.
The team at Kapiti Heliworx will meet you at Paraparaumu station and whisk you away for an 11am helicopter ride over gorgeous Kapiti Island. You'll enjoy a 15 minute scenic flight and have a chance to see rugged cliffs, native growth and some of the best vistas in New Zealand. Listen to the informative commentary as you are gliding your way through the air. Don your headset and life jacket - this will be one not to miss.
Once you're back on the ground, the next part of your adventure is at Southward Car Museum, the largest and most comprehensive car museum in the Southern Hemisphere. This world class collection now features more than 400 cars, motorbikes, planes and many more restored treasures - including a vintage fire engine! The building also houses extensive conference and function facilities, a theatre (complete with operational pipe organ), a cafe, restaurant facilities, all of which are set in six hectares of park-like grounds.
When you've seen all you can see at Southward Car Museum, the team at Kapiti Heliworx will get you back to the train station for your return journey. Your train journey is included with this treat - and you can choose what time you want to travel back from Kapiti Coast!
Kapiti Heliworx offers a variety of helicopter services including scenic flights, charter flights, airport transfers, commercial work and more. With over 7 years' experience as a qualified commercial helicopter pilot, you know you're in good hands with their friendly and professional service.
The Fine Print
Offer expires on 5/06/2016
48 hour cancellation policy applies, non-attendance and late cancellation voids voucher
Only valid for day specified on your voucher
Helicopter flight is at 11am, you will need to get on a 9:44 am train from Wellington station to arrive on time (or an earlier train if desired)
Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and not redeemable for cash
Redemption instructions can be found on your voucher
How to use:
1. To redeem your voucher, please call 0508 435 496 and be sure to mention your voucher code.
2. When booking, let them know what train you'll be catching from Wellington station to Kapiti on the date stated on your voucher.
3. Please present your printed voucher upon arrival at Wellington station at the booking counter and you will be given a return ticket to and from Paraparaumu station.
4. Someone from Kapiti Heliworx will meet you when you arrive at Paraparaumu station.