Waikato River Explorer
$45 for a River Boat Cruise & Private Wine Tasting at Mystery Creek Wines with Waikato River Explorer (Value $90)
- Fine Print
- Spend a weekend afternoon cruising the Waikato and getting to know some of the region's finest wines with Waikato River Explorer!
- $45 for a weekend river boat cruise & private wine tasting at Mystery Creek Wines (value $90)
- Valid for a Saturday or Sunday cruise, October 29 - December 24
- Includes a one way cruise upstream, a private wine tasting at the award-winning Mystery Creek Wines, a tasty cheese and cracker box each to take with you, and return transport afterwards
- Your hour-long river boat cruise departs Hamilton Gardens at 1pm
- Transfers to the winery and then back to Hamilton Gardens after the tasting are by luxury minibus
- Found a new favourite drop? Their fine wines will be available to purchase at cellar door prices!
- Check out Waikato River Explorer on Facebook
What We Like
Need to kick back and cruise? Here's the perfect way to spend a weekend afternoon relaxing, soaking up the scenery and getting acquainted with some of the region's finest wines, thanks to this great treat from Waikato River Explorer!
Enjoy a Saturday or Sunday afternoon out of the city, exploring the country's longest inland waterway with waterfalls, native bush and some of the North Island's most breathtaking backyards, ending with premium wine tastings at Mystery Creek Wines. This offer also includes a delicious selection of cheese and crackers in a takeaway box, plus luxury minibus transfers and return transport back to Hamilton Gardens.
The experienced crew will showcase the river, giving you a chance to experience the scenic highlights of this outstanding natural resource. The cruise departs Hamilton Gardens at 1pm and arrives in Mystery Creek at 2pm, before your minibus will whisk you off to Mystery Creek Wines. After you enjoy tastings from this award-winning regional NZ winemaker, your driver will pick you up at 4pm and return you to Hamilton Gardens.
Mystery Creek Wines is a multiple award-winning progressive, niche producer. Their Waikato vines are nurtured in Horotiu sandy loam over free-draining river shingle, planted on a gentle north facing slope overlooking the Waikato River. And better yet, if you take a shine to one of the wines you sample, they'll be available to purchase at great prices at the cellar door.
Wine in Waikato - what could be better?
The Fine Print
Offer valid October 29 - December 24, 2016
Multiple vouchers can be purchased (limit: 4 for you & 4 as gifts)
Tours are available on Saturdays and Sundays only
Bookings are essential & subject to availability (email email@example.com & quote voucher code)
Waikato River Explorer excepts no responsibility if the date requested is unavailable. If you are after a specific date, we recommend checking availability before purchasing (ph 0800 139 756 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire)
R18 - ID required
Entire value must be used in 1 visit by 1 person
Departs 1pm from Hamilton Gardens. Arrives at Mystery Creek Events Centre at 2pm, followed by minibus transfer to winery. Return pickup to Hamilton Gardens is by minibus at 4pm
Wine is available for purchase at cellar door. Lunch is available for purchase on the vessel
No exchanges. No refunds or cash back (except where required by law). Not for use with other offers