Mt Cheeseman Ski Area
Up to 51% off a Mt Cheeseman Ski Area Adult or Youth Lift Pass (Value Up To $79)
- Fine Print
- Hit the slopes at Mt Cheeseman with this snow-tastic treat!
- $19 for Youth (10 - 17 years) Lift Pass to Mt Cheeseman Ski Area (value $39)
- $39 for Adult Lift Pass to Mt Cheeseman Ski Area (Value $79)
- Children under 10 get a free lift pass!
- Cheeseman is open to the public and is the closest club ski area to Christchurch - just a 90 minute drive away!
- Their two T-bar lifts (Main T-bar and Ridge T-bar) provide access to the whole mountain, and there's a learners’ rope tow in the dedicated learners’ area
- For adventurers looking for un-tracked trails and off-piste experiences, Mt Cockayne offers challenging skiing and fantastic views of the Craigieburn Range
- The Ridge T-bar also offers access to the back country for day trips. Please note: there is no ski patrol beyond the ski area boundary, so off-piste skiers are responsible for their own safety
- Cheeseman features a range of facilities for a comfortable day's skiing, including their newly renovated Daylodge, and a main car park that's just a 2 minute walk from the unloading area
- Check them out and like them on Facebook
What We Like
Terrible things about winter: Cold feet. Constant sniffles. Sky-high heating bills.
Great things about winter: SKI SEASON!
Yep, NZ has some of the best skiing in the world – and it's right on Christchurch's doorstep! Just a 90 minute drive west from the city, Mt Cheeseman Ski Area is the closest ski club area to Christchurch and provides a fun, family environment in an alpine setting. With everything from groomed runs and challenging off-piste terrain to a dedicated learners' area, Cheeseman offers fantastic skiing and snowboarding for every level of ability.
Whether you're after smooth slopes, gorgeous views or something a little off the beaten track, Cheeseman has it all.
Cheeseman's great location means it's just a quick drive back to Christchurch, but if you're looking stay a bit longer, check out their excellent range of accommodation options to suit every budget.
With a treat like this, there' snow reason not to get out and about in the white stuff this winter – so click Buy Now and start waxing your skis!
The Fine Print
Offer expires on 31 August, 2016
Limit: 4 for you and 4 gifts for others
Not valid during school holidays (Jul 9 - 24, 2016)
Please note: alpine road to ski field requires snow chains
Subject to weather conditions - all efforts to open the ski field are made daily, but merchant reserves the right to close the ski field at any time if weather conditions create safety issues
No refunds or cash back (except where required by law)
Must be used in 1 visit
Not for use with other offers